Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! paisa does not refund my money

EBay.in just manipulate customer I think they ate my 29347.08 rupees after 1 month 10 days and 17 days after refund reflect ....but actually refund didn't receive .....they said go to your bank ....but the truth is no refund received in my accountPai...

ebay service is not good ..

I bought lephone l1 mobile from ebay, but I have sent lephone k1 mobile from ebay.I mailed to ebay's mail id, but there was no response from ebay. That is why consider purchasing from ebay

Product not received

Hello,I ordered epson TM-T82 Thermal printer on 2nd Oct 2017 with paisa pay ID 46121106169.50days already passes still no update from seller or from your side.what eBay tracking our order?This is ridiculousWorst experience from eBay servicesKindly re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay has very wrost service

Hi, I ordered a mobile phone from eBay and when i received my mobile, it was defect mobile and i discussed this issue with micromax customer care and they suggested to return the product but eBay needs DOA Certificate. Its bull**bleep** process.. I n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refubrished items in name of NEW

Recently I purchased Motorola X play from ebay slide kart electronics. Until you know that you received refubrished item its too late. sellar agrees to refund and says its mistake. But he will never give replacement against it. And eBay is also invol...

want to buy an iphone - 6

EBay.inActually I was interested in buying an iphn -6I get through eBay mobile phones.In those options some I-phone was imported and some was usedAnd the price was also far less than the market priceI just want to know that is it safe to buy an used ...

A Horrendous Experience

So I have been a regular eBay consumer for a considerable amount of time, and have been mostly happy with them - however, my experience in the last month or so has been horrendous to say the least. As a consumer of eBay India, when my three orders ne...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel Guarantee claim?

Claim ID : 3279422 PaisaPay ID : 46331057265 I requested for this seller and ebay but not any action speaker is good but voice quaility is not completed this spekaer is return for seller than give me my money back.

PaisaPay DOES NOT Refund Money

Hi, I have been a buyer from ebay for several years now. I had a bad stint with a seller once before, but since the amount was small, I cared less. But my transfer used to be direct bank transfer. On 3rd Feb 2007, I bought an item for the sum of Rs 3...

Complaint against ebay

I placed an order on 11 oct and paid 29,812. 07Paisapay id 46171582654 Post payment I received confirmation and dates of delivery of the sofa set as on 10-15 November!On 16 oct I received a request for delay in delivery, I contacted customer care who...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud seller and fake sipping number

Confirmation of your eBay order (PaisaPay ID:46224034912)I purchased 50kg home gym product on 21st of October 2017 and firstly it shows with in 27th it will be delivered.I mailed after that and I got a reply that it takes 10 to 15 days.and aftr that ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund request rejected

I ordered a magic mop from ebay.india month a ago .the item was not received and when i asked for refund it was rejected by paypal. When i had a chat witj the customer care ebay they were of no help to me. Instead of helping me they told me they have...