Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

spurious products under reputed brand names

in ebay, many times the same item is listed by multiple vendors with the same specs and picture but with varying prices. Often the pictures show names of reputed brands. But actually the products are spurious and not manufactured by the brand shown. ...

processing refund

I bought a an item 12V/24V/48V 40A True MPPT Solar Charge Controller 40Amp Panel Battery Charger on 26th Feb, 2015. The product that the seller had sent was defective. We claimed the warranty, and they sent us another one a week later.But again the p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defective phone received.

I have received a defective nexus5. Sent for replacement but the same phone received. Supplier is not responding. His phone is switched off since I received the phone back. EBay is also passing the time. Three phone is completely not working.Mital Do...

Regarding claim of coupon and undelivered product

The product was not delivered to my house and courier company messaged me that your product was returned. They don't even called on my no. There was coupon attached with the purchase worth ₹100. I want to get the product at same purchasing price i di...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

stop frivolous bidding charge 10%value to bidders

Ebay should charge /hold all ppl bidding on a product 10% value. As many bidders spoil sales by just bidding and not buying after winning the bids..so the seller loses chances of sale if there are more bidders on the same item. And the 10 % should be...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud sellers at damn ebay

Hi,I purchased a product on 28th march and on 31st the product got shipped by the seller.I was astonished to see a mail which detailed out that it was shipped by an ordinary post with an invalid tracking id.I waited till 2nd april, and when i called ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

power bank fake

Hi,I have purchased power bank 10400mah of mi brand but when i charged my mob i shocked that it will not charge full for a single time, please help