Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What should I do now Mr. Latif Nathani?

If consumer want to purchase any item by ebay.. It is consumer risk. Ebay only a mediator and will not take any responsibilities to purchase items by ebay.am i right? ebay have own policy and most of the time it is against of consumers and Most of th...

Very very bad service.WORST CUSTOMER CARE

I HAVE BOUGT A MOBILE PHONE RS-17,979, DAMAGED PRODUCTS I APPLIED REFUND BUT 12 DAYS OVER THEY NOT RESPONDING REGARDING THIS WHEN EVER I CALL .THEY SAYING THAT WAIT YOU WILL GET CALL..EBAY IS ONLY FOR SELL NOT FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT ..DONT BUY ....MYCL...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iphone which is refurbished

Bought a so called brand new factory unlocked iPhone 5 for 25000 change, not even three months old, screen started coming off, when checked with iPhone authorized service center, feedback got was replaced screen how to trust these people, eBay washes...

fraud seller

Dear Sir,This is regarding to the purchase of Nike shoes by me on Saturday 27/06/2015. Sir I have received a duplicate Nike shoes size 7.5 uk. from the seller on 02/07/2015, time 12.35 pm. I have already raised a money back claim ID 1078487 for paisa...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buying on e bey is Fraud & Cheating

I bought one epilator from eBay. It is not suitable for skin. When asked for return then they refused. They are are hiding important information from customers on eBay .Other on line seller are much better. At least they accept exchanging as well ret...

claim closed on 16th Nov. but still refund not provide and no one can answer claim id 746855

i have purchased flip back case cover but ebay sent simple flip cover and claim solved 16th nov. but still ebay is not provided voucher and i have call so many times to customer serivce no one can proper answer .i think ebay is chaeter

delivery not received

order no. (Paisapay ID :39518397248) for "Accu Chek Active 1.."not recd till time 16 days left for waiting what is your system no response from both side courier agencies and ebay.

Pathetic buying experience with EBAY

User ID - skac3865PaisaPay ID - 39488897199It is the worst a buyer can expect while transacting on a e-commerce site. You get an incomplete product without the necessary items which make it non-usable and uselessI received the product but without the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst experience

I had one of the worst experience dealing with online shopping site. They all for advance payment and then they send you wrong size item. No refund no exchange. It's not my fault so why am I being penalized for the same.

Ebay Claim ID:1075693 No proper response

No proper response from customer care representative. silly reasons told by customer service. the product which i order is Good Quality Rubberized Hard Back Case, Cover For Sony Xperia but the product not suited to phone and not quality one while fix...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful