Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remittance Panel Not Getting Updated

Dear eBay, I have observed that my remittance panel not getting updated even buyer confirms the receipt. Consider today's e.g. For PaisaPay ID 33755382052 buyer confirmed receipt on Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM & now time is 7:42 PM almost 6-7 hours ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

**** is charging amount for solving queries

I am a regular buyer of ebay but this is for the 1st time *** is charging amount just for solving the queries. Are he is really a top seller or fake seller? & charging amount for just solving the queries. Also not giving solutions for my query mails.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iphone 6 Fraud

I ordered a I phone 6 and the product delivered was a used one with scratches. I have asked for a refund and raised a claim and no response from Claim team. My money is cheated and the product also is a used one. Not sure why e bay does not hear to c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not shipped

order placed on 21.7.15.then on 21.07.15 at 5pm i got a msg that it is ready for shippd.bt till today not shipped.after seeing the community complaints i am loosing my trust from ebay.let me know when it will be shipped.? shipped it today or refund m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against Ebay India - Claim Resolution

We sold a Brand New Seal Packed Yu Yureka mobile on ebay and shipped it through DTDC couriers which was packed in a secure pack with a serial number on it. The buyer got the delivery and after 3 days he opened a Claim on ebay stating that he got an e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issue with Laptop Purchased and ebay support

All@ebay Team, I have been trying to get in touch with the greviance officer, who is totally unreachable. Direct line keeps on ringing and then goes to voicemail and Board number is just forwarded to the extn which again goes into voicemail. Why do y...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful