Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not received the product

I have not yet recieved the item , i am trying to contact ebay custoer support but no where customer support contact number is given.Experience with ebay is pathetic

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order status

New new women lovely jelly candy bag satchel bag pollo jelly bag handbag SHQC.Item Id: 171799944454

worst experience on ebay.

Hi all, This is to inform you that I have worse experience with ebay. I purchased a product which is defective then they dont trust me and refusing for replacement. Now in future I will not purchase anything from you. If you dont have trust on me why...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst service absolutely fraud eBay & the seller

I had purchased a mobile from Ebay last month. Since I purchased the same I have been facing problem . At the time of receiving the parcel - I did not received the Mobile battery along with the Handset. After which I, logged in the complaint online a...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wrong feedback

I got a defective Item 131552376832 after 5days delay, but someone entered a wrong feedback so I couldn't respond the compaint

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RE: Mobile Charger not working

I have ordered Blackberry Z3 mobile, i got a fake charger, it is not working properly Item id- 161750495348 I need my charger to be replaced immediately Tried calling to customer care, no one reponding. Please try to contact me Sandeep

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful