Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay send fake Mobile

i purchase a mobile on 29/4/2017 your site.Mobile name is kult 10 and paisa pay id 45182085706. The mobile is very worst all time hanging...problem..i say its ok...but after some day...the mobile not switch on...so i call custmer care..they said to m...

product not recived

I have ordered a product with pre payment and the product is not yet delevered talked to the executives various time in past 10 days and no update is given till now also have raised a claim.AWB43456724172

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item shipped with Airway Bill details but unable to track on bluedart

Seller has shipped item "Nutty Gritties Roasted & Salted Cashews - 180g" (251675857479) on 21-Oct-14. The shipping details are: Courier name: BLUE DART Airway Bill Details: 14273191144 But when I track this Airway Bill no bluedart site doesn't identi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So bad response from ebay

I have purchased item with PaisaPay I'd 46567397990. But it was not shipped within 12 days. I have no need of that item now. And the seller is not responding. Cancel my item and refund my amount

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So delayed delivery

I have purchased item with PaisaPay I'd 46567397990. But it was not shipped within 12 days. I have no need of that item now. And the seller is not responding. Cancel my item and refund my amount

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay sending dublicate products.

i have bought a earphone, and in the product specification it was clearly mantioned it is a product of JBL, but after deliviery, i saw the product is 150% dublicate. which have the worst sound i have ever seen, even a 50 rupees earphones are haveing ...

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.48.12 PM.png

Ebay scam in conjuction with third party

On 04-01-2018 the persons called me from mobile & presented themselvesas officials from eBay.com and took me in to confidence by telling my exact personal detailssuch as address, order history from eBay.com.I think ebay officials are involved in leak...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint Against Demand Draft

Hi Ebay Team,On a serious note this is the pathetic service I got from any Online (E market) , I have raised complaint thrice to the Ebay team still didnt get any confirmation from anybody, I have a Ebay Claim no -3259592 on which I have called them ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful