Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Complaint Against Ebay Logistics Department

Ref: Claim ID : 12850** (PaisaPay ID : 40418204***) I have been informed that status is: "Pending from Logistics for the Reverse Pick up". Why Ebay can not ask logistics department and confirm the status (Reverse pick up on 3rd Oct, delivered on 7/Oc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling the product with Wrong detail

I purchaed the product "Wall Stickers Wall Decals Wall StickersPink Butterflies and Floral Decal 71401" from the seller "wallcano" but the product description is different with the delivered one and while i raise the complaint the seller change the d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THE WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE

I ordered a moto Gen 3 phone and made the payment for it on the 27th of Sep 2015. The next day the item was deleted from the ebay portal. The seller didnt ship the item. As per Ebay's so called policy, if the seller doesn't ship the item within 3 day...

i placed an order as i have offeer

ebay..............i trusted ebay and placed order even i had the same offer on some other website...........but this ebay...givig offers and cancelling orders................i paid money i should get product.....no other option allowed

Transaction Missing

On Oct. 24, 2015 i bought Item number: ***.i made payment through ICICI Bank Internet Banking. Transaction was failed on eBay but amount was debited in my bank..In my ebay account thier is no details about purchased details. I called eBay customer su...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not as described.

Hello Ebay Team, I purchased "Auxus Aura A1 - STYLISH OCTA CORE 5" OGS KITKAT 4.4 DUAL SIM 7.5MM THIN - iberry" (PaisaPay ID 37603854194). At the time of purchase, the products RAM is listed as 2 GB RAM. But, i received the prodcut with 1 GB RAM with...

Regarding my purchasing

Hello sir Re: Confirmation of your eBay order (PaisaPay ID:40798307478) It is very frustating experience for a customer that product is offered by you even when product is not in the stock and nobody is bothered. After calling from my side mr ajay ka...

Regarding my purchasing

Yesterday I purchased a girls watch. My amount Rs.431/ was deducted from my wallet for the item. But I have not received any message regarding my purchase nor I see my item in my ebay order nor my amount has been retuned to my wallet.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No refund of Rs. 45044/ - for two months...

My claim id is 1210708. Even after providiing POD(proof of dispatch) again and again and contacting customer service so many times I didn't get any refund (Rs. 45044/-) from claims department for over a month now. Even the grievance redressal officer...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful