Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Used product received

Dear ebayMy name is roshan I oreder first time product from your side its a philips trimmer 40005/15 but i received it in totally bad condition box is not sealed and its toned from every where date of import is also 2015 and current year is 2018. Kin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint against ebay customer care

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase I phone 4s for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with ebay coustmer care but I have not got any proper responce and I have called couple of t...

India Customer care number

Hello Ebay, I have recentlly purchased an item from ebay and item turned out to be a faulty one.I would like to contact ebay customer care to get the issue resolved which is pendng from long time. With regards to this I am trying to contact ebay cust...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Call from ebay saying i have won prize

Today i recieved a call. she was saying that on purchasing the product 1 month ago, my name is selected to get the prize and Now i need to purchase an item of more than 5000rs from ebay to recieve the prize. The prizes are iphone X, sony bravia 40inc...

PAYBACK POINTS RETURN

Hi ebay.Im Nisha I have ordered one product through my payback points... But the product was delivered in error by incorrect address. Please refund my points backThank you

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

return

I was received Lyf wind battery today but this battery was damaged and not working

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not getting the refund

Hi,I ordered a dining table for Rs.23000 from eBay.It's been more than 90 days, neither I have received my refund Nor the product.I am so disappointed with the services given by eBay.Even now am not able to contact customer care, they blocked my pH.n...