Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please refund my Paisa RS 250

I request refund my cash. in l ordered one item lam not resived. the tracon courier service irinjalakkuda not contact me. please you are enquirie and refund me

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID : 1658337

I have been waiting for a call from ebay related to this claim id . I have not received any call ,so had directly contacted ebay toll free no on friday 29 Jan.Where i had specified that i would like my money back. On 31 jan , I had recieved a sms sta...

Claim ID 1670572 - Not yet settled

Hi This is regarding Claim ID : 1670572. I have purchased the Nike Free OG Breeze'14 on 24th January and submitted the clain on Feb 1st and till now the cliam not yet resolved. I did not see the seller is not a recognized in EBAY, Not sure how EBAY e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst experience of buying on ebay

I have ordered from eBay with paisapay id:*** on 23-Jan-2016 from *** but till date I have not received my product,I have ordered for my address at Gujarat but seller has shipped it to Lucknow some one has received product there. I talked to eBay cus...

Pathetic service from Ebay

Hi, I still dont have any information in regards to my refund. I have callled ebay 33 times in past 1month and customer service is disgusting no one is polite, the wait time is more than hours. the seller has already received the product back and sti...

Ebay very bad practice

Hello Team Ebay,I want to bring my case in notice of you.I am now very much fed up with your service.This is consumer harrasment.I purchased a Samsung 32Gb Memory card from ebay Paisa Pay ID: 41689051427 on 20th January 2016.I was given courier track...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No trust in Ebay Guarentee.....Ebay is becoming fraud.....Better go in consumer court...........

I placed the order of Brand New Sony Xperia C3 Dual - 8GB|1GB RAM|13MP - Black Paisa Pay ID was 41732030697. The status of my order was "To be Shipped" as on 04-02-2016. I did check it 100 times on My Ebay and Paisa Pay Link. When i raised the claim ...

refund money

Hello , I paid for a samsung duos camera lens costing Rs 299 including shipping costs, i Applied using a HDFC credit card but aftr payment my money got deducted from my bank but i didnot get any confirmation receipt.please help.

Refund not issued. Ebay.in is CHEATER COMPANY

I bought a WIRELESS OPTICAL MOUSE from Ebay.in My PaisaPay ID: 41708458303 I got this product unsealed and it is not working at all. THIS IS A FAULTY PRODUCT THEY SENT ME. THIS IS CHEATING.. I WANT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AGAINST THIS PRODUCT. I ALREAD...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud

The seller asked me to take down my negative feedbackAnd will provide me the refundHe tricked me into doing so and later on i got no refund no product nothing....What a cleaver seller does not pick my calls and now ebay is unsupportive to more than 2...

my paymeny lost

I purchased gb bench press 8in1 ₹2900. I paid the money through net banking your result says transaction failed but my amount debited in my account I need that item or repay my amount to my account thank you do fast