Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer is cheating - stated parcel came empty

Dear All Pl suggest me how to deal ith such buyers. A buyer purchased a MP3 player from me a month ago and stated that the parcel as empty hen received. I took this issue as an incident only. The same buyer purchased another mp3 player ith more price...

why is my claim#166270 not processed in 28 days

i had made a purchase on jan 22 2016....received my item a damaged asus motherboard on the 28th and immediately raised a claim for replacement. Since then i have been told to wait for 48hours everytime i call and was assured that their turnaround tim...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY IS FRAUSTED COMPANY TOTALLY WASTE.

Ebay has communication & Cosumer satisfaction less then others, because i buyed 3 times on ebay & everytime i got delayed.its very poor service communication.i hate ebay...its not giving perfact service to consumer..& its showup as reputation company...

EBAY IS WORST COMPANY EVER SEEN

Vikas mathani here,I have purchased one power bank on 5th january 2016 from ebay that is not working company has given me 6 months gurantee.. And i am calling in customer care they are saying plz wait for next 48 hrs and not giving call back... you w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim cancelled for fake product

Hi there,I am pavanabout paypaise id.42037432637Raised a claim on fake and non working product.Which was clearly advertised on eBay as originalOnly by trusting eBay believing the brand eBay I bought it on ebay.And when i received fake product I felt ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

damage product recived and no support

Dear sir, I am your regular costumer i was purchased New 1080p HD Portable Home Cinema Theater DVD Player Projector on 27/02/2016 and i was received this product on 08/03/2016 ,when i was open the courier packet the product is damage i am surprise th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mi order not complete

Dear customer careI have order lenovo k3 note in 17th march but during the transection some error was there. the amount was already been deducted and I have send email so many time but not getting any response. "FSBI4362275564IGOBRQJT0" this is the r...

Refund not being done.

I bought a mobile phone from ebay and now am facing so much problem with the process of the refund via Ebay, I received a damaged item and had it returned back to the seller and spoke to eBay the asked me to go throught the entire clame process. Fina...

Not updating my purchase history

dear customer care I have brought one lenovo k3 note black yesterday but the purchase history has not been updated nor message were received in mobile nor email. the amount has been deducted from the account with the reference id. FSBI4362275564IGOBR...

I got cheated by ebay

Friends! Never purchase any product from ebay because its a big fraud company. It sells defective & damaged products for making money. So please do not deal any product with this company.This is a black truth about ebay.

Ebay claim

Hi, My name is sushant. I have purchased a product from Ebay, but because the description was not as per original product.I discussed with claim team as well as with the seller.Today I got an email::::::Action : Buyer to provide proof of Return shipm...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Made a mistake buying from eBay. Item went missing

So, I made a couple of purchases after many years on eBay India. The reason I stopped buying from ebay was because of their customer unfriendly policies and inefficient customer service. I placed an order for a Denim Black after shave with PaisaPay I...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful