Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

reverse pickup for claims

reverse pickup for claims is loss loss condition for sellers , as items are coming without any safety packing , and all are getting damaged , ebay should end this system so that we can sell , the second point is ebay powership lsp partner gives the o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dokha dhadi sight

Es sight par aap seller se connect nahi ker sakte ho agar care me call kerte ho to waha aap ko bola jata hai ke aap ke sath 48 hours me connect miya jaye ga aur seller mist call mar data hai aap no. Dile kero ge to nob nahi lage ga bakwass hai ye e b...

Mobile

E bay bhaio yeh total second hand mobile bach rahe hai aur agar aap custmer care me connect kerte ho to koi hall nahi nikla hai

Claim has been rejected

I ordered for headphones in offer buy 2 and get 1. I ordered for 2 so that I should get in total 3. when I placed the order I emailed the seller and the eBay customer service but there is no response. I got 2 and the Mike is not working.I left my fee...

Dear ebay reader .

Hello my dear ebay reader ,My name is chayan ,I ordered a shoe from your web site but I didn't received which is showing in picture , now I am not satisfied with the product and totally disgusting , what the ###k you have sent me , I tried to call on...

Jbl earphone c 100

Hii i am Anil kumar sahoo from indore ( mhow) .my order has been not delivered already accused to eby costmer care. He said money refund 7 days working time by ac . But till now money have not come my Ac .plz early action.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay registration Problem

Hello, I was trying to complete the new registration for PaisaPay. I have an account in Bank of India. Its in the list of Banks in the form. But in the city there is only Kolkata option. That too was not a problem as I have my account in Kolkata ( ho...

Buyer made a fraud and ebay supported him

I sent one parcel to customer Purchase dt: 27/12/2017Case id : 507534740Customer wanted to return the shipment, he dint uploaded the tracking number and ebay returned the payment. Now i loss the momey and loss the article sold.Ebay policies are not g...

Demand draft not received since 2 months

It was a worst experince buying from eBay. I brought wallet claim I'd is 3386252, I claimed on 10 of Jan for a defective wallet you promised to issue demand draft with in the 15 days and since its been 2 months now there is no proper response from cu...

No resolution was given

I ordered one phone and fraud seller send me surf excel instead of phone and idiot customer care didnt give any resolution even after providing every proof .... the claim id is 3441724 .... i took video before i opened the product and even after prov...