cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why ebay has chosen a courier like Blue Dart? It is almost impossible to contact them.

I had recently made purchases on ebay and my experience with the seller as well as the courier/carrier was very disappointing. The seller (***) is impossible to contact. First time I purchased from them, the order had to be cancelled as they did not have the product. Second time it was not possible to find out when they would despatch my order.

The courier (Blue Dart) were pathetic. It was again impossible to contact them. Their No. was NEVER reachable (always busy). When I could connect to the number it was disconnected after waiting for a long time. Their service was pathetic as they delayed my order unduly and when I visited their location I was shocked to see the way they handle goods. It was total chaos.

I would be hesitant to shop on ebay from now onwards as the service of the courier (Blue Dart) are most unreliable. I would urge the ebay team to make surprise visits to the locations of Blue Dart to see for themselves

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0