cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who takes the FINAL decision on ebay india on false claims by buyers in India ??

I had sent the item but my POD numbers got mixed up with another buyer,s, when i tried to corect it i could,nt rectify my mistake.

The buyer stated that he had not received the item. I produced the copy of the speedpost nos & uploaded the scan which mentioned that ravishah HAD received the item (see uploaded file)

On March 25th I got the message from ebay that they had rejected the buyer,s claim & I would get the credit for the same in the next paisepay.

BUT yesterday i got an sms on my cell from ebay guarantee that the case has been closed & the seller protection policy is not applicable for the claim.

Minutes later an email came from ebay guarantee that because i have not answered their call on my cell no they are rejecting my refund request 

This is the email i received

"Action : No response from Seller - Claim Approved 

We are approving this refund request to the buyer for a claim raised against your item. Please find the details here

Action : No response from Seller - Claim Approved

Remarks : We tried to contact you on your registered number to discuss your concern. However, we could not speak with you as the number was (not answered)."

I have tried calling up  several times but the phone rings & no answer. These are just false & baseless lies

I have spoken to Shadab & other staff members several times from my cell no

so whose no are they talking about ??

My ebay seller id : asiatic_in1

I wish someone higher up in ebay clears the air & i get a response

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Who takes the FINAL decision on ebay india on false claims by buyers in India ??

I would like to add that an ebay moderator has deleted the telephone nos given so it should be noted that while I received an sms on my ebay registered no, the email that I got from the ebay guarantee dept mentioned some other cell no.

Clearly someone at ebay guarantee  is lying about trying to reach me.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have experienced similar Fraudulent Satanic/Demonic behaviour by ebay customer support.  My hard earned money was stolen by ebay..despite of providing proof of delivery in time.  They removed the claim Id details within just two weeks time from the claim list.  Claims prior to this one are showing up...but not this one....  I wonder, they even returned the money to buyers account or not.  The buyer never picked up the phone since begiinning of transaction.   Looks like a false id

Pathetic folowers of  "Lucifer"  the fallen one....  "Blackmailers" as they know for such a small amount (INR) 500 approx ) a seller won't go to the court against them ....

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Oh yes...Possible for sure.. they removed a claim id withing two weeks from the eBay guarantee buyers claim list in my case. We are dealing with evil spirits who are hidden in the bodies of some of the customer support demonically trained by a Senior False angel/Demon.. Thieves of Low cast.....type
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

finally i got a robotic reply from ebay & asked if my problem was solved?

pathetic it may sound but clearly shows there is no human touch in ebay the company is run by robots who are fed standard options reply

Message 5 of 5
latest reply