cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

vipin_bgh
Community Member

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

Hi eBay, This is regarding HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES SET OF 5 PACK (120 WIPES) (121218371024) PaisaPay ID 35248351520 ? I got this item today. When I opened the pack I found that MFG date is May 2011 and Exp Date is Apr 2014. It is a medical/cosmetic item and it is not acceptable that you are selling it on discounts for this reason. If I had known that the shipped item will be about to expire, I would not have chosen the same even if eBay or seller had offered one-fourth of MRP. This product is for use of baby skin and I just simply do not want to take chances. So, either you ship the new fresh product or refund my amount ? I will send back this stuff. Do the needful ASAP. Thanks

Message 1 of 81
latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

dear sir/madam

From Ebay paytm Mumbai facility someone hack my account and shopped something.Transaction date 18/8/2015 

Details as 

UCO bank

card no-4283200283054613 
Amount-23400

transaction id-VbyV/PRCR/523008137416

IOB Bank
card no.-4221320925570621

1.transaction id-vid140424018 amount 2986,vid142540018 amount 2986

Please help and stop the delivery and refund the transaction in my account

Message 11 of 81
latest reply

Please my cash back Nokia mobile 1100 rs990 my canara bank a/c 2785101005063
Message 12 of 81
latest reply

My ordei id 40041218280 nokia1100 rs990 please my cash back my canara bank a/c 2785101005063
Message 13 of 81
latest reply

pa.prata
Community Member
till date I not get my item,but paid,so refund my money
Message 14 of 81
latest reply

ishtha0
Community Member

i had ordered for iphone6, my paisapay id is 40574570883. When i received the courier from ebay the box was not peti pack, ear phones were missing. Also ebay provided a phone which did not have several options that original iphone6 has. I called up ebay on the very same day & highlighted above points. I was told by them I would be receiveing a call but no response from them since past 25 hours. Tried reaching their customer care but its only 1 way (they will call if its the case of refund of money). You cant reach the Customer care team if you want refund. I was cheated & need my money back to my ICICI bank account. Kindly resolve the issue at the earliest to avoid blogs / complaints on portals & spread a bad word of mouth.

NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER CARE TEAM. Customer care team is too rude & not at all cooperative .

If u call them the number is on hold for more than 30 mins..SEEMS THEY HAVE TOO MANY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS TO ATTEND

Message 15 of 81
latest reply

I ordered a i phone 4s the product is **bleep** working or screen is also broke please return it or else i l took u guys to the consumer court for consumer harassment
Message 16 of 81
latest reply

arvin.pawa
Community Member
Sir

I buy an item from eBay payment by paytm
But amt is deduct from paytm and some error item not show in buying box please help me n replay
Message 17 of 81
latest reply

rajeshqaqc
Community Member

Hi, I ordered dell laptop in ebay on 29.09.2015, you are mentioned seller in technanvay, he mentioned courier tracker number. now today is 15 oct, still i am not recieved my laptop, the seller mobile always switch off, the courier company is not in the list of courier. mentioned delievery day is 10th october, I cancelled my order on 11th october, still i am not get my amount. it was shown my refund on hold. there is no other reason hold on my money. please release my money immediately. 

Message 18 of 81
latest reply

My Complaint about non refund of amount from eBayCheck claim status

PaisaPay ID: 40584047263
Claim ID: 1329727
item image

Claim status: Open
Create date: 13 Oct 2015
Transaction date: 03 Oct 2015
Item ID: ***
Seller ID: ***
Buyer ID: sreerama1980
Action required: Claim is yet to be processed
Order Details

Delivery status:
Delivered - MorePayment details:
Rs.5124.0 - Paid - MoreMobile number:

Landline number:
Email:
Problem Details

Select issue type:
Item not as expected
Preferred solution:
I want my money back
Comments:
I had booked racold 6lts pronto neo instant water geyser as appeared in my eBay id my last transaction page with Paisa pay id *** Where as today I received 13/10/15 received pronto model which is different , just now I cross checked once again yes the geyser I booked is different as I had booked And after making complaints 4 days at bluedart today I received If I were ask for I want my product instead of Money this time it takes another 15 or 20 days I lost faith with you so refund my money immediately and arrange return pickup at your own cost bcoz it s your fault

Message 19 of 81
latest reply

aps887
Community Member

i am karthikeyan. my regd mail *** . i have orderd nokia 130 mobile in today mrn. still nw i cant recievd confrmatn msg. i have paid ful amt for that product. i have orderd To this adres.

tamilnadu.
so please take necesary step for query.
do needful.

Message 20 of 81
latest reply