cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Weird Ebay discount coupon: Flat Rs.200 off on min purchase of Rs.2000!!!

I just got this weird discount coupon. Someone in ebay management is really thinking a bit too much outside the box. I am happy with the 10%, or even 5%, discount coupon. That way i am free to spend it on a Rs.100 item or Rs.10000 as per my wish.

Ebay, if this an attempt to arm-twist buyers into going for higher valued items, then i am not sure how effective this is going to be. Aren't you risking alienating a section of your buyers?

What do my fellow ebayers think? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 1 of 243
latest reply
242 REPLIES 242

madmahesh2009
Community Member
I agree.I got the same.I am never gonna use it.Its waste.
Message 2 of 243
latest reply

Not all coupons are waste. some are good, some are not good. Thats all
Message 3 of 243
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Dont you guys get it? Ebay wants you to make money and at the same time they want to make everyone think that EBAY gives good offers!
Message 4 of 243
latest reply

syberplace
Community Member
Nice giving offers. But, useful if its applicable on any purchase price. Should not keep a min purchase rs 2000 or so..
Message 5 of 243
latest reply

aks_karnal
Community Member
Members get discount coupons 10% now 5% but non members or email offer 20% discount coupons. This I cannot understand. If one knows that code, can use and it works.
Message 6 of 243
latest reply

jeetu2281
Community Member
i got 15% discount coupon, and purchased a product to redeem the coupon and save some money but when tried to redeem the coupon it displayed a message sorry cannot redeem for this purchase, whereas earlier had recd the same kind of coupon which got redeemed, when contacted ebay customer care they offered me 5% discount coupon, is it fare with such marketing moves to increase the sales and not provide solution to the customer.
Message 7 of 243
latest reply

oplus456
Community Member
i want discount coupon !! ebay pls send me one 10 or 15% discount coupon ! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Message 8 of 243
latest reply

onemanarmy3
Community Member
i want an ebay india coupon .. now pls pm me
Message 9 of 243
latest reply

seujsaikia
Community Member
i have been buying a lot from ebay even then ebay is not providing me any types of discounts of late..what a strange thing i am very upset with ebay...............ebay sucks????
Message 10 of 243
latest reply