Updates to PaisaPay Remittance Timelines

Dear Sellers,

We would be happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions regarding these changes.

Thanks,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

This is not good for platinum seller, We are putting efforts to raise standard and you are doing nothing for us.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Main especially note Ko sell
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

my selling standard is above standar but u guys assigned my silver paisa pay remmitance???

wft is this

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Very bad decisions..You are putting platinum members in silver..eBay did nothing to raise the standards of selling of sellers where as you are down grading the rating and keeping and using seller money for more than one month for no reason..Will you pay interest on the money ? How can you keep our money for more than 21 days ?
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

thanks
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

plz do not send mail and text message
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

swaruin
Community Member

Hi,

I have Above standard rating and 100% positive feed back, but am in your silver catagory. Please explain.

Regards

swaruin

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

i don't know why you change remittance status you already assisgn for April 2017 and you change in january 2017 how you can change your policy without any confirmation.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Sir,

The new Remittance timelines will harm all the small sellers, they wont get their money faster, Instead they will have to do limited & lesser quantity listings as well as they might charge some extra bucks , Considering these facts Buyers will also have to pay extra bucks for products as well as they will get limited varieties to choose from which would decrease ebay's sales as well as cause loss to small sellers.

Kindly see through from every point of view, this change was not an ideal decision.

Message 10 of 20
latest reply