cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines etc.

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines, and Auto email from Selling Manager Pro System

Dear members,

We would love to hear from you. Please post your feedback/suggestions/queries regarding this here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

COMPLETELY AGREE. MOST OF THE TIMES BUYER DOESNT EVEN CARE TO GIVE FEEDBACKS. AND ALSO I HAVE EXPERIENCED THEY BEING GREEDY FOR FREEBIES FOR A GOOD FEEDBACK.

Message 21 of 66
latest reply

sir by increasing the fee from 5% to 7% in coins & notes and by holding my money for 14 days after the ebay confirmation from my buyer. great. good to know. ooppss time to quit ebay.

Message 22 of 66
latest reply

Dear Members,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please find below our response to the concerns raised by you.

This initiative has been put in place to maintain the health of the Marketplace and also to offer great experiences to our customers.

The aim is to promote as many sellers into the platinum bucket, with an improvement in performance.

eBay India does not make any money by withholding remittances, as the money due for remittance to sellers, is held in a Nodal Account, which is in the Bank's name.

As far as the concerns about fraudulent Buyer behavior go, kindly ensure you continue to highlight the same to us, and we will take the necessary action around it, to prevent any negative impact on your account.

This remittance status is not fixed and every seller has the opportunity to move between the two buckets, based on the experience offered to buyers. This Remittance status gets updated every 30 days based on your performance.

We look forward to your co-operation to ensure the health of the Marketplace.

Please do keep sharing feedback and suggestions, to help us improve selling on eBay India.

Best Regards,

Team eBay India

Message 23 of 66
latest reply

By promoting sellers into platinum bucket, you are actually discouraging new sellers which will lead to less sales and thus less fees and why 14 days if you want to differentiate between platinum and normal sellers ,keep a difference of 3 to 5 days max
Message 24 of 66
latest reply

is remittance status based on only the last 30 days or all the days

Message 25 of 66
latest reply

@akshay19gupta wrote:

is remittance status based on only the last 30 days or all the days

I think it evaluates on 20th of every month. remittance status is based on which you category you sit in viz below standard, standard, above standard and top rated. So if you check in seller dashboard you'll know which bucket we'll be thrown in. Isn't that what you asked?

----

@ sellercare@ebay.com

Can anyone tell me, have they removed 30 days listing for non store sellers? 

Message 26 of 66
latest reply

Dear eBay Team,

I believe eBay should roll out the new remittance process only after evaluating the sellers based upon the new selling performance standards. (starting 20, Aug 2014).

It is very disappointing to know that eBay actually did not address this concern.

Moreover, just recently eBay India's database was compromised due to which many orders were delayed. How can eBay immediately introduce a strict restriction following such a database compromise.

Request you to kindly respond to all in regard with this concern ASAP.

Reagrds,

Yasir Kundlik.

Message 27 of 66
latest reply

This remittance process really affects now and small sellers who depend on the remittance money for buying the next set of purchases for selling on Ebay.

I request you to kindly re-evaluate this senario before implementing this system.

To be honest, when I heard this news I was thinking that maybe the time of release would be reduced by them but it seems the opposite here.

Maybe this should be introduced for big ticket items but not viable for small items.

Message 28 of 66
latest reply

EVERYONE IS AGAINST THIS.

EVERY SINGLE COMMENT IS AGAINST IT.

SO WHY CHANGE THE SYSTEM???

EBAY SHOULD RECONSIDER THIS DECISION...SERIOUSLY...

Message 29 of 66
latest reply

have they removed 30 days listing for non store sellers? 

Message 30 of 66
latest reply