cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines etc.

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines, and Auto email from Selling Manager Pro System

Dear members,

We would love to hear from you. Please post your feedback/suggestions/queries regarding this here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

What is the insertion fee for 30 day listing for non-store seller?

Or Are they going to block non-store sellers from inserting 30 days listings? 

Rules are vague on this matter.

Message 11 of 66
latest reply

REMITTANCE POLICY SHOULD NOT BE CHANGED ELSE SHOULD BE FASTER THAN THIS 

U SHOULD NOT CHARGE FVF FOR UNSUCCESFUL TRANSACTIONS U SHOULD REMOVE THAT SYSTEM ITS LIKE HIDDEN CHARGE

ONLINE BUSINESS IS GAINING POPULARITY MEANS U SHOULD NOT INCREASE THE FVF ELSE U SHOULD DECREASE SO THAT LISTING WILL BE MORE AND BUSINESS WILL GROW MORE FASTER 

U SHOULD APPOINT ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR SELLARS(FOR EVERY CATEGORY) WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DEAL IN EACH AND EVERY ISSUE ELSE TALKING TO 18002093229 WHO DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING AND WASTE OF TIME FOR WAITING IN LONG QUEUE  

Message 12 of 66
latest reply

I think this is very unfair.eBay is trying to make money on interest generated on funds of sellers that it is keeping with itself for prolonged periods of time.
I do not think this should be an income generating source for eBay and it should focus on its core business.
Sellers need their remmittance soon as we also have to use the money to procure our raw materials and sustain our business. Their is no rationale behind this.

Message 13 of 66
latest reply

This is to generate  interest on remmittance of crores of rupees of all sellers on ebay.in. you can imagine the amount of money that can be made at even 6% 

Message 14 of 66
latest reply

@rarecollections.in wrote:

I think this is very unfair.eBay is trying to make money on interest generated on funds of sellers that it is keeping with itself for prolonged periods of time.
I do not think this should be an income generating source for eBay and it should focus on its core business.
Sellers need their remmittance soon as we also have to use the money to procure our raw materials and sustain our business. Their is no rationale behind this.

Yup that's exactly what Harshad Mehata did.

---

The thing is we indian sellers are ununited and hence can be taken for granted.

Message 15 of 66
latest reply

To eBay India Team

PLEASE DONT CHANGE THE EXISTING REMMITTANCE SYSTEM. THIS IS UNFAIR TO SELLER.IF YOU IMPLEMENT THE NEW SYSTEM YOU WILL BE LOSING YOUR REPUTATION AND ALSO THE SELLERS(i.e market)

Message 16 of 66
latest reply

please do not change the current remmitance process.

it will destroy small sellers

Message 17 of 66
latest reply

mitsoi
Community Member

India is one of the few countries with highest interest rates!!!!!

this policy means sellers have to pay interest for additional 14 days. this will lead to cost increase and lower sales on ebay! 

its just a loose loose situation. buyers leave negative feedback for even if refund is offered !    buyers who recieve good product do not leave positive feedback even after followup!!! 

Message 18 of 66
latest reply

I dont know if  i m wrong or not.

but i m sure for one thing that...

Buyer dont know anything about DSR and Remittance and how DSR affects the seller position.

This is complitly wrong move by eBay and

I bet eBay will lose 70% of seller with this buyer dependent policies.

Message 19 of 66
latest reply

we are agree with all rewies regarding remittance police. We think out of 100 transaction only 20 buyergive feedback We can't force any buyer to give feedback. This will affact feedback and DRS rating system. Ebay has police like if any buyer does not give feedback with in given timeline (for Ex. 30 days or 60 days or 90 days decided by ebay) then automatically ebay will give positive feedback to seller or make new catagory like positive feedback but given by ebay with current positive nutrel or negative feedback criteria.

Message 20 of 66
latest reply