cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines etc.

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines, and Auto email from Selling Manager Pro System

Dear members,

We would love to hear from you. Please post your feedback/suggestions/queries regarding this here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

When COD Buyer Refuse Delievery Ebay Chared FVF Fees... Its Not Good Kindly Refund The FVF As Buyer Refuse To Accept The Parcel...

Message 2 of 66
latest reply

Also On Our Account Listing Limit Set Due To This Issue We Are Unable To List the New Products On ebay... Kindly Also Solve This So We Can List More Items...

Message 3 of 66
latest reply

What exactly does this mean in simple terms?

"Additionally, we are discontinuing the option to put “Auto INR” on hold for non-PowerShip transactions. This means, any request to put the Auto INR Refund on hold will be allowed only for PowerShip transactions, subject to the Logistic Shipping Provider confirmation for any delay in scan status. "

Message 4 of 66
latest reply

With this update kindly stop charging FVF for unsuccessful payment also.

FVF should be charged only  on successful payments.

Message 5 of 66
latest reply

I FOLLOW EACH AND EVERY RULES/POLICY OF EBAY INDIA. BELOW IS ONLY FEEDBACKS ABOUT LETEST UPDATE : -

i completely dont like "Introducing New Remittance Member Status" . As per my thinking ebay india is going to destroy its self because lots of seller on ebay india have not big investment. They have very small money to invest & do business. Now, as per new update buyers will decide who will be Assigned to Platinum (for fast Remittance) or Silver(for powership after 20 days average seller get their Remittance ). It’s a completely death of small sellers on ebay india. Only and only Big Sellers who have very big money to invest will continue with ebay india.

Why I say buyers will decide who will be Assigned to Platinum (for fast Remittance) or Silver(for powership after 20 days average seller get their Remittance )?

To better manage the PaisaPay Remittance process, we’re changing the remittance cycles by assigning you a Seller Remittance Member Status based on the present performance of your seller account.

You will be assigned a ‘Platinum’ or ‘Silver’ Remittance Member Status depending on present performance of your seller account. Please refer the criteria mentioned in the table below. Your Remittance Member Status will determine how soon your remittance will be released after delivery confirmation of the item.

Status Assigned         Criteria                               Remittance release timeline

Platinum                               eTRS & Above Standard               Delivery Confirmation  (As per existing timelines)

Silver                                      Standard & Below Standard        Delivery Confirmation + 14 Days

Now point is how performance of your seller account calculated on ebay india? Its completely depend on FEEDBACKS & DSR RATING. For each and every products sold on ebay, Buyer have authority to provide u feedbacks. But prob is buyer don’t know about what is one star rating & five star rating means to sellers. Buyer provides feedbacks according to him.

Every genuine seller want to be power seller, they try their best to give to buyer but buyer don’t think this. Lots of seller is only sell their products only on ebay india till now because of Fast Remittance. Fast Remittance help seller to grow their business.

I can’t support this UPDATE EVER.

We as a seller can’t force any buyer to give us feedback or to provide us five star rating feedbacks. If we as a seller do this than, what is a meaning of feedback?

WHY A BUYER DECIDE “WHEN SELLER GET THEIR HARD EARN MONEY?”

Message 6 of 66
latest reply

Everything is good and exciting...EXCEPT the delay in Remittance release timeline.

Ebay pls do not implement this rule......IF WE DONT GET THE MONEY ON TIME, THEN HOW ARE WE GOING TO EXPAND OUR BUSINESS????

PLS DO NOT CHANGE THE  CURRENT REMITTANCE PROCESS

PLS DO NOT CHANGE THE  REMITTANCE PROCESS

Message 7 of 66
latest reply

what is the logic and reasoning behind the remittance policy?

For so many years,your remittance policy has worked and you had the best remittance policy out of all the ecoomerce websites

with such a terrible policy,sellers like me will be forced to stop selling on ebay

in the end ,it will be ebays loss

please do give us a reason why you have come up with the remittance policy

Message 8 of 66
latest reply

E Bay , to my views, has more buyer protective views then to seller and some time its sound more logical too.
Looses to seller would be minimum to cost side but if buyer become victim,its 100% losses to him.
I insist E bay should have few things to protect seller.
Ghost buyer, enemy buyer and learner buyer are threat to ebay community, should not be protected.
Message 9 of 66
latest reply

Hello,

As seller with ebay in,i am new here.

No big experience, just want to share my begning with my understandings.....

No looholes, every thing is designed perfectly with smart engine and support. Intentionally over protection is offered to buyer whether right or wrong but in case of seller,only few sellers are protected.A new seller gets second birth to compete with old.

NEW SELLER SHOULD GET A OFFER  BY  E BAY AS A  PROTECTION PROGRAMME TO GET COMPETATIVE AND MORE CHALLENGING AS AN ASSETS TO E BAY, PRESENTLY E BAY IS SILENT ABOUT IT.

GRADING AND FEEDBACK IS ONLY SYSTEM TO APPRISE THE STRENGHT AND COMPATABILITY OF A SELLER AND BUYER. BUYER ENJOY GREAT FLEXIBILITY  AND FREEDOM BUT SELLER IS FIX.

A WRONG INTENTIONAL BUYER MAY HARM TO SELLER  AND AS A FACT ,THE SELLER HAS TO ENSURE ALL CREDITABILTY FROM THE BUYER WHO BUYS FROM HIM. 

ITS A GREAT HARDSHIP TO NEW SELLER , IS THERE ANY PROTECTION TO NEW SELLER AND A WAY TO CUTOFF UNHEALTHY COMPITITION ?

I  EXCEPT,

A HOLIDAY PERIOD FROM CHARGES UNDER PROTECTION PROGRAMME.

A SELF APPRISAL REWARD PROGRAME FOR FEEDBACK AND UP GRADDING.

THANKS

MAHENDRA GOYAL

Message 10 of 66
latest reply