cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Untouchable to customer support, b'cos I failed to courier back within claim Period

chirkee007
Community Member

Atleast I am happy to see some of you went through claim process which was not hanoured by ebay, b'cos you didn't courier the item back, and it got resolved after escalation with ebay management. At first we are not any courier experts, and courier is not the only thing we do for living.

I got this window magnetic shades from ebay which was not as described in the listing, so I apply for refund. I got a call to courier back the item, b'cos of various reason including travel, by the time I went to courier I received a call it's closed, now I need to directly deal with shop owner. I kept writing to this shop guy for almost a week, and it was complete silent from other end.

When I tried to speak or chat with ebay support, moment they learnt I failed to courier back the item, I became untouchable. They were in a hurry to shoo you away and abruplty end conversation and no one wants to help you, but wash off their hands, look how this chat ended with no courtesy at all, Y*** D is the support.

Y*** D. 11:55:31
I would request you kindly get in touch with the seller as this claim was closed as per the process.
Y*** D.11:55:53
Once the claim get closed we won't be able to reopen the claim again.
System11:56:12
The chat session is being wrapped up.
System11:56:12
The chat session has ended.

I am feeling so helpless and cheated, it makes difficult in future even think about ebay . Hope I will get my money back and things get normal.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0