Sufferings of eBay India sellers

I have been a seller in eBay.in since Jan 2014.

Now and then I had been facing issues regarding refund approvals and remittances.

Rarely eBay representatives resolve them in 1 or 2 appeals.

All other times I had to keep on pestering them in order to get my issues resolved.

Currently, I have been facing the worst of the issues because of which I'm fed up with eBay service.

I have had eBay seller fee due on 19 Aug 2014 and on the same day I paid an amount of nearly Rs. 400.

The amount was deducted from my bank account and got a reference number for the payment as well in the name of eBay India,which apparently means the amount had been transferred to eBay account.

Since the payment had not been updated, I contacted customer support and filed a complaint for which they assured 24hrs period to get it resolved.

I have been contacting them everyday(sometimes twice a day) through every possible means(call, chat, and email).

Till now, there has been no resolution. My account has been put on hold for the past few days and I'm not able to list any items and very importantly I could not receive my remittances. This has been bugging me all the time as everyday they tell me they require 24hrs time to get it done. Irrespective of their strong assurances everyday, it doesn't seem any action has been taken.

What shall we do in these kind of situations as eBay team is not all caring about our worries. I really do not know what is the use of customer care.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0