Such a bed experience with powership

bright-cotton
Community Member
Hello there,

I used the powership service and had a really bad experiece, I was really enthusiastic as it started, I thought my courier trouble finally end but actually it started. As my first package allotted with fedex, on 10/06/13 no one appear for pick up, second day 11/06/13 I called to powership had a hard time telling them that no appear for pick up. They sympathize that person will appear, to my amazement no one appear third day also 12/06/13, third day I called first powership they gave me reference number of fedex I called fedex, fedex told call eBay, and it was circle. They both only Sympathize that pick up will happen that someone will really come and pick up the product.

The funny part as service started 10 days I had no orders, but for 3 times within these ten days for no reason someone called me and said, "sir do you have a pickup".

I am talking powership Jaipur, may not be the case with other states or cities, but this is my story. I will stick to my local courier, no powership as its suck power from your body and exhaust you on calls.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

So things are ok now, it takes a few days for things to get organised from ebay's side when you opt for powership and for you to come on Fedex/Bluedart's roll and now as things are ok and they(fedex) have also called you 3 times so then why are you crying now and BTW you do not any items for sale so what's the hurry ???????
StopandShop
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Bed Experience?

You slept with it??
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I also registered my id for powership I marked ready to ship on 1st July 13 for my first order on 30/06/13 after powership enabled. Today is End of 03/07/13 22:49 PM No call or Pic up person came to pic up, there are total 5 order marked for Ready to ship up to today all are assigned FEDEX but I know only FEDEX does not provide service in My pin code. How eBay assigned FEDEX instead of Bluedart or Aramex or DTDC.

I have mailed (inlogistics@ebay.com. ) every day no reply came so far, called their phone no.022-61248252/54/57/59. phone are either engage or ringing but no one picking the call.

Time is passing by final day is 5/7/13 for shipping 1st order.
If I ship through my own tied up courier then where to enter shipping detail? will it prevent automatic refund for non-entering shipping details within 5 days.

I am a small, relatively new seller please help me to survive in eBay.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply