cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller not refunding the amount of returned item

I had purchased an item from ebay Designer on 16-04-2017

Upon receiving, I found the item not as expected, so as per policy I contacted the seller, he asked me to return the item by courier and he would then refund my amount of Rs 945/-.

I then couriered the item by professional courier doc no HYD 62729330. Dt 02.05.17 to the seller. which showed delivered to him on 04-05-17.

Later upon inquiring with the seller, he confirmed receipt of the item by whats app. 

He said he might have refunded the amount and sent me a pic of his online bank statement showing the payment of Rs 950/-.

The statement did not show to which account number it was paid. 

So I asked him to show me the proof of the same as I had not received this amount in any of my accounts, more over I had not even provided him my account number.

MY PAISA PAY ID: 45127901689
He still refuses to provide the account number proof. I hope the matter is now clear. If not then please call me for further clarification.

Bottomline: I have not yet received the refund for the item I have returned. 

I have sent the above mail to customerhelp_in@ebay.com,insellerverification@ebay.com and  paisapay@ebay.in

No positive response so far. They ask me to again contact seller again to resolve as I had not opened an ebay claim.
I replied saying I could not open a claim due to ebay's policy of contacting the supplier first which I did.
However the supplier took his own sweet time to resond by promising to pay.
I had also attached the entire conversation with the seller.
It is more than 100 days now and I am still waiting for my refund. I hope someone does something.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seller not refunding the amount of returned item

Well Thanks for the editing and keeping the important parts of my message enaseja. 

Can you please also let me know if I would be getting a resolution here?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you ebay team for offering to refund the amount paid. [THREAD ID: 1-124061559710]. Paisapay ID 45127901689 SR# 1-124061559710.
It has been 7 days since your offer on 5th Aug17. I have not yet received the amount. I do accept your offer as a solution. Please send me the refund details by email once it is processed.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Well Thanks for the editing and keeping the important parts of my message enaseja. 

Can you please also let me know if I would be getting a resolution here?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you ebay team for offering to refund the amount paid. [THREAD ID: 1-124061559710]. Paisapay ID 45127901689 SR# 1-124061559710.
It has been 7 days since your offer on 5th Aug17. I have not yet received the amount. I do accept your offer as a solution. Please send me the refund details by email once it is processed.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply