Seller Cheated me

anbujoe
Community Member

Hi ,

I ordered Stylish Red Designer Anarkali Suit from the seller on oct 23. The product was delivered and I was shocked to see the product which is of very poor quality. So I contacted Ebay to refund my amount . They accepted my claim initially. But Later on Ebay was reluctant to answer and after several follw ups they told they cannot accept the claim and told me to talk to the seller . I was frustrated and talked to that seller vinod mane and asked for a product exchange and he accepted . So I sent it back .After several follow ups One day he told me to remove the negtive comment i posted for the product  . I agreed and removed it.  After that I had been trying to reach that guy from october. He never responeded to my calls and messages. I lost my hard earned  2000 rs and ebay never helped me and they doesn't care. Friends give me some suggestion

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller Cheated me

holla
Community Member

Ebay protects seller by removing their names from posts here.

- it happened with me also. they deleted several of my posts.

They edited seller name from one post that was left behind - stating communicty rules violation.

But in my case, I wrote to CEOs of ebay india, ebay international, consumer forums, mouthshut and what not. Also posted on my own web site about the problem.

So ebay called me, apologised and returned my money in the form of coupons.

Ebay also told me that I can keep the merchandise with me.

- suffered customer.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply