cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO TEAM EBAY, YOU ADMIT THAT YOU'RE EITHER INEFFICIENT OR CORRUPT?

i reported a seller. i HAD to---cuz i found seller x and seller y sell the same items, they have almost the same

ids, they're from the same place, and SELLER X  HAS RECEIVED ALMOST SOME 60/70 FEEDBACK AS A BUYER

AND 98% OF THOSE FEEDBACK ARE FROM SELLER Y. even my doggy was laughing when he saw the show of

those 2 ids.

but ebay didn't see anything wrong in it. one mr d***** from ebay wrote me-----'My name is D*****. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you further with regards to your report.eBay is concerned about violations on the site and I have thoroughly investigated your report. In accordance with our site policies, I have found that there is not enough evidence to show that ******* has violated eBay's Shill bidding policy.'

i was shocked, and replied----'
wow mr. d*****, you couldn't find enough evidence? i guess you should receive the bharatratna award!!! a ****** from ****** received 64 feedback as a buyer from ****** from ******---and you couldn't find enough evidence of shill bidding? ok then, stay happy, i'll talk to ebay headquarters and ask them why their employee mr d***** couldn't find enough evidence in these 2 ids. and after that i'll ask ebay why they won't fire such a blind investigator. nice day.

now another guy, mr r***** replied me---'

Due to eBay's Privacy Policy we are unable to provide information regarding the details of another user's account. We are equally concerned about violations on the site, and will thoroughly investigate each report we receive.

However we have investigated this account again and have given the member an eduction on shill bidding. However, the details of our actions cannot be disclosed with third party members. Please remember that this is for the protection of all eBay users.

CLAP CLAP CLAP------mr d***** didn't find enough evidence of shill bidding, and mr r***** gave the member an education on shill bidding?  hahaha--how come? what should i conclude now? that many or most of the ebay guys are inefficient?

or that many ebay guys are corrupt and so can't find 'enough evidence'?

more important----what should people reading this, conclude?

even more important----may i know why mr d****** won't be fired now on the ground that he is either inefficient

or corrupt?

p.s----ebay editors, i took much care while writing, and didn't violate any ebay policy here. yet if you edit or delete

my post as you always do, other members might think that ebay is scared of me, lol.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0