SMS Verify is not active

avinashtighare
Community Member
eBay has limits on the amount of bids or purchases made by a single account at one time.
To continue buying / bidding please verify your account by taking one or more of the following actions:

1. Click here to provide verification via SMS Verify your identity instantly by using your mobile phone. Available for India residents only.

2. Click here to provide verification via Credit Card

.... the above point not active -- I am not able to make a single purchase
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

SMS Verify is not active

teja499teja
Community Member
i am having the same problem ,,,, ebay we need your help here
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

kishorkothiya11
Community Member
To ensure thet eBay remains a safe marketplace, we limit the number of bids or purchase by a single
account at one time.

You can increase the activity limits on your account by taking one or more following actions:

Click here to provide verification via SMSVerify your identity instantly by using mobile phone.
Available for India residents only.
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

himmum001
Community Member
I'm having the same problem.kindly help me
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

Dear Members,

I can understand your frustration. Due to network congestion you may not receive SMS code to complete the verification process. Some of you might not able to see the verification link. You can take care of this situation by simply deleting outdated cookies and cache memory from your browser's history. Alternatively, you can contact us or write to inappeals@ebay.in to verify your account. The best way to contact us to login to your ebay account and go to the following link in order to generate a PIN:

http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport&entrysrc=GlobalHeader
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

pratiharmanish
Community Member
To ensure thet eBay remains a safe marketplace, we limit the number of bids or purchase by a single
account at one time.

You can increase the activity limits on your account by taking one or more following actions:

Click here to provide verification via SMSVerify your identity instantly by using mobile phone.
Message 15 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

pratiharmanish
Community Member
I am have Same problem and this verification link not working.
Plz help me .
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

cart2usa
Community Member

Still facing the issue, the link is dead.

What Ebay Support is doing, why they have opened this forum if they are not listing to us.
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

maheshrajug
Community Member
when we order an item after conformations the order number coming to email id we need sms to mobile phone also
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

Answers are required! not sugestions...

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

dajagan
Community Member
Plz tell me the solution about sms verification.
Message 20 of 24
latest reply