SMS Verify is not active

avinashtighare
Community Member
eBay has limits on the amount of bids or purchases made by a single account at one time.
To continue buying / bidding please verify your account by taking one or more of the following actions:

1. Click here to provide verification via SMS Verify your identity instantly by using your mobile phone. Available for India residents only.

2. Click here to provide verification via Credit Card

.... the above point not active -- I am not able to make a single purchase
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

SMS Verify is not active

spl_ind
Community Member
Keep trying...
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

santoshbmp
Community Member
I'm having the same problem. My mobile number has those SMS alerts activated. But it still asks me for this verification and there is no link to follow.
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

santoshbmp
Community Member
I'm having the same problem. My mobile number has those SMS alerts activated. But it still asks me for this verification and there is no link to follow.
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

shashikantsuman
Community Member
I'm having the same problem. My mobile number has those SMS alerts activated. But it still asks me for this verification and there is no link to follow
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

mod_to_odd
Community Member
Same issue here. EBAY, plz fix this ASAP. I even contacted EBAY but not got any response yet. THis is damn frustrating.
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

ragul-rajen
Community Member
i need to urgently buy one item and this activation link is not working and is so frustrating. Damn ebay.. Wat the hell happened to the no.1 e-trading site of india...??? No resolution so far even...
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

faisal83775
Community Member
i am not able to receive sms????????
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

qualityproduct199
Community Member
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

SMS Verify is not active

spl_ind
Community Member
SMS verification is needed to purchase items from some sellers who has set it as site preferences.
Message 10 of 24
latest reply