cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return and refund request for defective and damaged washing machine on delivery

Dear Ebay,

I have ordered Samsung washing machine, item #*** via ebay, my paisa pay ID *** for an amount of Rs.12,818/- on 29/06/2014. The item was delivered on 22/07/2014 in damaged condition with invoice billed to another customer (***). The condition of the washing machine is in damaged condition with bends and inside drum in broken condition. I am attaching the photos of the same. I have contacted the seller, "***" and the seller is telling that the item is covering in manufacturer defect and to contact samsung customer care. He also insulted and threatened me to remove the negative feedback.

The physical damage is not covered under samsung warrenty and the seller have to either replace the item with the new item or I have to go for item return and full refund of my money held in paisa pay ***. From the invoice attached to the item I came to know that this same piece of item was delivered to some other customer of him and been returned due to same damaged condition. The seller was not accepting and denied for the replacement or return/refund. 

Kind Regards

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Message 3 of 3
latest reply