Regarding claim number *** resolution.

yin8388
Community Member

I purchased  Philips 2.0 Multimedia Speaker MRP 549 on 27th October piasa pay id *** and claimed it as not working on 27th October itself as it not working my claim id is ***.

Now on 7th Nov without confirming from me anything, Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay   by ***

In remarks they stated as Proof Rejected - Closing claim, How ridiculously you can close without confirmng from me anything.

It's not working i stated for replacement , don't even checking the item how rkcsruser3 can reject stating it as proof rejected. What proof i have to show?

I claimed my request on 27 th October after 10 days without any response how can you simply close.

Worst response i have ever seen in online shopping. This may be the my last  visi to ebay products and site if i was not properly addressed.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

yin8388
Community Member

Okay on contacting customer  service Lalith stated that ebay will not wor for manufacturing defects and suggested to contact philips service center. Okay thanks for your help otherwise i may keep on waiting thinking that ebay will respond which will be total waste of time.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

yin8388
Community Member

Okay on contacting customer  service Lalith stated that ebay will not wor for manufacturing defects and suggested to contact philips service center. Okay thanks for your help otherwise i may keep on waiting thinking that ebay will respond which will be total waste of time.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ebay Is A Fraud Site.Never Buy From This.I Have Purchased A Product Of RS 650 Having PaisaPay ID 41133782417 From Ebay On My Account babulpradhan1@gmail.com On Receive Of The Item I Found The Product And It's Packaging Damage And Product Not Working.On Claim They Call Me And Simply Said We Can Not Do Anything And Cut The Call.Ebay Is A Thief Site.

The Stupid rkcsruser3 Closed The Claim Saying Proof Rejected-Closing Claim.The Stupid Mentioned Me To Go To Manufacturer Service Centre.The Stupid Do Not Knows That Broken Items Are Not Covered On Warranty By Manufacturer.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

hi, am having the ame issue - case rejected even without speaking to seller or buyer and my refund is not processed  -Fraud Ebay

@babuin_o61tku2v wrote:
Ebay Is A Fraud Site.Never Buy From This.I Have Purchased A Product Of RS 650 Having PaisaPay ID 41133782417 From Ebay On My Account babulpradhan1@gmail.com On Receive Of The Item I Found The Product And It's Packaging Damage And Product Not Working.On Claim They Call Me And Simply Said We Can Not Do Anything And Cut The Call.Ebay Is A Thief Site.

The Stupid rkcsruser3 Closed The Claim Saying Proof Rejected-Closing Claim.The Stupid Mentioned Me To Go To Manufacturer Service Centre.The Stupid Do Not Knows That Broken Items Are Not Covered On Warranty By Manufacturer.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi Ebay,
My I know why the claim is been
forcebly closed without any
reason.
I do have confirmed with seller
prior to raising the claim, when
seller agreed for claim why ebay
team have closed the claim
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Bay by ***
In remarks they stated as Proof
Rejected - Closing claim, How
ridiculously you can close
without confirmng from me
anything.
It's not working i stated for
replacement , don't even
checking the item
how rkcsruser3 can reject
stating it as proof rejected. What
proof i have to show?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

pr.shv
Community Member
ebay made your fool and you are saying lalith told you to move to philips customer care. first u received non working product from ebay and now u r happy with what lalith told you and solved the claim. and you r saying its not ebay's fault. how stupid. ebay makjng everybody fool. from a to z everybody sitting in ebay are fraud snd thief
Message 7 of 7
latest reply