Regarding EMI on product

sayedahmed65
Community Member
Its nice to have EMI on most of the product, but EMI is only availble through ICICI BANK only, it would be better more useful, if you can have the facility through HDFC BANK also it will be more useful who doesnt have ICICI account.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Regarding EMI on product

snrama
Community Member
Hi sayedahmed65,

Welcome to eBay community. Your suggestion is really good as most of the buyers ask me for EMI options other than ICICI Credit cards. Hope eBay will come up with this asap. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Regarding EMI on product

This is a really good idea. E M I option should be available for more banks just Like CITI BANK, HDFC etc.

S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Regarding EMI on product

Yeah if we could get other bank options for EMI it will be great. Lot of buyers enquire if EMI is available through SBI & HSBC Cards.
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Regarding EMI on product

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi sayedahmed65,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for taking out time and putting an effort to post such a valuable suggestion on our community boards.

This is indeed a valuable suggestion and would do my best to escalate the concerned team to see if they can crack a deal for the same.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Regarding EMI on product

haryana_sale
Community Member
yes ebay should start emi option with hdfc bank.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Regarding EMI on product

luckykalpu
Community Member
Hi every one

I think it will be better if ebay people introduce emi option for other banks also

Regards

Hemanth p
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Regarding EMI on product

awnish
Community Member
SBI debit card should have EMI facilities for people who doesn't have credit cards like others.
so please offer as fast as possible .
I just wanna buy Nokia 5800.
reply me on id:(awnishg413@gmail.com)
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Regarding EMI on product

jambui
Community Member
Indraneel what happened? Did not received ur further reply in this thread. Citibank has emi option gateway in irctc.co.in you just have to pay 1% extra.... why can't we have same in ebay.in

Don't use just icici gateway ..... they have stopped issuing new credit cards. So kind of sucks for new potential customers.
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Regarding EMI on product

dendonpaul2010
Community Member
can you make it possible to use EMI option with debit cards.It would be better as many students will be able to by things
Message 10 of 18
latest reply