Refund not received

kous-bas
Community Member

I had asked for a refund claim. I returned the item through courier as instructed by eBay. The details of the refund claim and the message received from eBay are as follows:

Message from eBay: As per our telephonic conversation on your registered number i.e 9748582009 on 15/06/2016 at 17:54 pm, we are pleased to inform you that your refund is approved and claim is closed. Your refund will be sent to you through Demand draft and it will take 12-15 working days to delivere at your shipping address. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay.

TILL DATE (i.e. 17-AUG-16) I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DEMAND DRAFT. EVERY TIME  I CALL CUSTOMER CARE I GET THE MESSAGE "Your call has been escalated, you will get the draft in next 5 working days"

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Refund not received

gjad9752
Community Member

I think you may once visit to consumer court if possible.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Refund not received

gjad9752
Community Member

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Refund not received

I have received the refund couple of days back. Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Refund not received

I am planning to do the same.

I have not received my refund since febuary.

Ramdom days I get this message stting that they tried contacting me however couldnot reach, pleaase accept call for speedy resolution.

These guys have not even tried to contact me adn I get this message, and I am not sure why everyone else in the world can contact me except for the ebay team.

I am just waiting for the time, I have  a busy schedule as of now and hoping everting will be fixed ASAP.

@gjad9752 wrote:

Message 4 of 4
latest reply