cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Issue (Not processing since more than 20 days)

Hi,

My eBay gurrantee claim number is 2804894.

I have purchased a tv from ebay on 27th March 2016 with Paisapay id 44999153283. However the TV was not as per the detail given on eBay description so i opened a eBay gurrantee claim to return the product for refund. I opened a claim on 31st March 2017 and as per eBay information it should get resolve within 20 days. My eBay gurrantee claim number is 2804894.

After that, eBay team has arranged the reverse pickup of the item through delhivary courier. With this link of courier company we can check that the item has already reached to the seller on 15th April 2017. Here is a courier company link to check the delivary of item. https://track.delhivery.com/p/451720033240

I got a call from eBay claim team on 16th April 2017 that the product has reached to the seller and we will intiate your refund process after two days, i.e. from 19th April 2017. However i did not get any call on 19th April so i call back them on eBay call centre and again I got next date that your issue will get resolve before 22nd April 2017. So I wait till 22nd April 2017 but nothing happened. So I call their customer care number on 23rd April regarding same and talk with their supervisor (Mr. Ravi) and he told me that all the process is finished now and claim team has forwarded your claim for approval to their manager as refund amout is more than 15000. This is a ticket number  (1-111645944350) which their supervisor (Mr. Ravi) created and he assured me that your refund issue will get resolve before 24th April end of the day. However the status of the claim is as it is.

Right now the situation is like the product is with seller since one week and the amount is with eBay, I have nothing in my hand. This was my first purchase in eBay and I think i have made a mistake by doing it. We just have to talk with their customer care everyday and heard that please wait for 48 hours. I dont know when they will process the refund.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mitesh Vaghela

<Removed>

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Friends,

Finally I got the refund in the original payment mode.

Here i learnt only one thing, we just have to keep passion and do follow up with the customer care. Their process is bit slow but issue will definately get resolve.

Thanks to the eBay team.

Regards,

Mitesh

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Finally last week my claim id was approved and as per email and message from eBay, i should get refund and 5 to 6 working days.

Thanks to the customer care for looking into this issue.

Regards,

Mitesh

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello Friends,

Finally I got the refund in the original payment mode.

Here i learnt only one thing, we just have to keep passion and do follow up with the customer care. Their process is bit slow but issue will definately get resolve.

Thanks to the eBay team.

Regards,

Mitesh

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

kisjes4
Community Member
You are very lucky!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello my name is Minaxi.
My claim I'd number is 2880902.
mane iPhone 6 purchase Kiya tha
Pahle to delivery me hi bahut delay kar Dia.
Baad me jab item receive hua to wo thik se kaam nahi kar Raha that.
eBay ne reverse pickup arrange karwaya.
Ab jab ki item seller ke pass pahuch Chuka h fir be mujhe mera paisa wapas nahi Mila h.
Customer care me call karne se baar baar ek hi baat olte h .
Mam aaj aaj wait kijiye
Mam aaj aaj wait kijiye.
Ab m kya Karu mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya Raha h.
Thanku team eBay.😞😞😞

Message 5 of 5
latest reply