cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rediculous claim agent: Ms. nilofer from e-bay guarantee

Bought samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 worth Rs. 60,000(approx) on 10/04/14 (paisa pay id: 361235145680.

got product delivered on 14/04/14.

The product was claimed brand new in the listing, but when it was arrived it was pretty evident that its a used product-

- The box was old and damaged

-The seal was tampered with

-and even the device screen has some blue ball point pen marks on the screen.

i immediately opened a case.

Case id: 470323 ,

opened on april 15 2014

BUT THE REAL SHOCK CAME POST THAT. WHEN I CHECKED THE IMEI NUMBER OF THE DEVICE, IT WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE IMEI NUMBER OF THE BOX. NOW IT IS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR THAT THE BOX IS DIFFERENT AND INSIDE TABLET IS DIFFERENT. When i contacted my legal friends, they said there is a possibility that this product may be stolen or smuggled. As usual contacted customer support some 10 times and try to make them understand the seriousness of the situation to no response.

Today is the 8th day of opening the claim, but leave the resolution i'ven't got any call from e-bay guarantee team yet. It is claimed that the maximum time to conatct a customer is 7 days but today on the 8th day no call yet. Is this the guarantee e-bay provides?? It is a high value transaction of Rs. 60000 and yet e-bay is not serious about it. every day i call customer care and plead but no one calls or gives any resolution.

I even know the name of my laim agent- Ms. nilofer.

What kind of trainig these agents are given as they are not at all sensitive about a customer's problem or his money!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Rediculous claim agent: Ms. nilofer from e-bay guarantee

keenfresh
Community Member

Best option is go and file complaint under consumer act at your local court. Without filing complaint to consumer court Ebay customer care won't take action. Those are dumb and going to loose business near future. There is another option existing. If you have lot of free time then call them daily and pray the God. God is great.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply