cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: 3116282 SR# 1-126459859066 Profanity from the seller

IMG_6618.JPGGood Evening Mr. Naini. My apologies for dragging you into this.

But I think you should know the caliber of the sellers in your esteemed organization.

As I am writing this email to you, The Seller called me at IST 18:04 and used profanity against me. Mark my words Mr. Naini, sellers like this is a threat to Ebay India.

“What kind of message are you sending me, I am selling here for # years

Are you trying to make me C****** (Hindi word for fool or idiot)”

He used profanity against me and my family. 2 times he used that 4 letter word against me over the call which is considered as a crime in service industry. The call was 40 seconds and the moment I said I am recording this call the seller released the line from his end.

Sending you the snapshot of call logs. I couldn’t record the conversation but yes I will get it from my service provider as I work for the same.

I will wait till tomorrow afternoon just to get an acknowledgement in any from your office. If found unsatisfactory I am taking this up with my lawyer.

On a serious note I have never come across or read any blogs mentioning seller abused the Customer over the call. This is heights and this incident has created a very bad customer experience I repeat A VERY BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND INSULTING THE CUSTOMER.

Hereby attaching the mail the Seller has sent while I am writing to you,the whole conversation over My Ebay in IOS Ebay App and the pics and video of the Console what I have.

Call recording I can produce if you insist.

I need an apology letter from the Seller for abusing me and my family. Consider this as the last business with Ebay India. Thank You !

Deepak

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

what is the issue with the product. ?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The X button on the controller is not functioning as other buttons. First I assumed as it was new it will be normal. Where in other Y, B and A buttons are perfectly fine. But the same is affecting the performance of the controller and indeed the results.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Will keep you posted with the updates from the claim team. I have the complete findings (with respect to the Xbox Controller) with me but prefer to post here after getting solid proofs to substantiate my observations.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay confirmed yesterday that the complete amount will be refunded in 7 to 8 working days.

Also the shipping charges which i spent from my end will be reimbursed in the form of Ebay coupons.

Kudos Ebay !

Case filed against the seller for calling me on my personal number and using profanity. 

Post when the product was shipped back to seller, 2nd instance recieved the call again. Concern raised to grievance team over the phone.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply