cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Poor Service of Bluedart Couriers - Powership

Dear sir,
hi ! This is regarding the problem i am facing with Bluedart couriers...everytime i mark packet as "ready to ship" , Bluedart people don't come to collect packet themselves. I have to made several calls to their Faridabad office and all i get is a different mobile number to talk to....today i marked packet as "ready to ship" and despite calling them 2 times...they haven't came to pick up the packet. This is really irritating service and will surely make my buyers angry as they don't find any tracking on Bluedart website.

Today i called to Mr Negi @ 09717894978 , he assured me pick up will be done ..But no-one came.....

Please remove Bluedart from my logistic options....Fedex service is much better and those guys seems very desperate to serve.....

If i will get any negative rating due to lazy service of bluedart, then who will be responsible ??

Ashish Kumar
Devshoppe
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

I don't visit the forums regularly, so I've only come across this thread now although it was started 5 months ago. I was surprised to see that many others in various parts of India are having the same problem as I do with Blue Dart

Since I started keeping a record of all my online purchases 2 months ago, I've made 32 online purchases from eBay and other sources. I live in a remote region and it's not surprising that most couriers like FedEx, DTDC, First Flight, etc. take 5 to 8 days from pick-up to delivery, with an average of 6 days. Speed Post usually took only 3-5 days.

**bleep** Blue Dart, supposedly the top courier company in India, takes 12 to 19 days to reach me, with an average of 14 days!! I've submitted complaints and suggestions to Blue Dart hqrs and received nicely worded replies. **bleep** it hasn't made any difference.

Moreover, although eBay now provides a tracking link which gives detailed in-transit information about a shipment, many other online shops don't bother doing this. Tracking via the Blue Dart site provides very little information. With a delayed consignment, it always displays the same meaningless "FLIGHT/VEHICLE/TRAIN; DELAYED/CANCELLED" without giving any clue as to where the shipment is stuck. It's really infuriating.

Message 21 of 44
latest reply

eBay India sellers Please don't use any couriers.  It will destroy your reputation, feedbacks and business.

My experience as a Buyer:

How corrupted a global Indian company can be?

Look no further than eBay.in.

It seems eBay India is run by it's delivery company called Aramex.

Aramex decides which package to deliver, which package to delay for weeks or even which package not to deliver.
Their lies and blames had make many buyers angry towards ebay india.

I think it's time for top level eBay India officers and executives to look deep in to these problems with aramex before aramex can destroy their reputation and business.

aramex has already destroyed relations between many sellers and buyers.

Message 22 of 44
latest reply

ayanbh
Community Member
How can eBay remain silent on such issues? I too have purchased a mobile about 18 days back from a seller in eBay and the item has not yet been despatched. The reason given by the Seller is delay in shipment on account of issues with Bluedart shipping under Powershipping. The item is ready, but not being picked up by Bluedart. Why don't eBay change the courier company? I do not know whom to give negative ratings, the Seller or eBay. This will probably be my last purchase from eBay. There are, perhaps, better online shopping sites available.
Message 23 of 44
latest reply

amyupy
Community Member
Dear eBay,
I am sorry to bring to your notice the extremely poor and slow delivery by BlueDart.Every time I book an order on eBay, I have to wait for days to receive it.
Kindly find some other courier service.
Regards
Amitabh Upadhyaya
Message 24 of 44
latest reply

why you people joined powership ? now it is killing ebay. amazone.in is doing great now they dont have this restrictions. 

Message 25 of 44
latest reply

Hi, 

In past 1 month, out of 5 orders I placed, Only one was delivered by bluedart within reasonable latitude of time. 3 had to go for refund & 1 got delivered after 8 days of shipping. 

If I have to continue buying from Ebay.in, I want the assurance that Bluedart is chucked out. I don't want to deal with a portal that patronizes an organisation with 20 % efficiency AT OUR EXPENSE.

Guys, take the matter up seriously....

Chetan Nayak

Message 26 of 44
latest reply

Dear ebay

Today bluedart courier has updated the status that I was not available at my office address that I provided for item to be delivered at.
My discussion with Bluedart customer care executive named "Arti" at their number 18602331234 has not been very polite and despite my request to rearrange delivery today at my office they refused to entertain any request. As their delivery mechanism is so unprofessional and "mean" to their customers, I do not feel really comfortable in using BlueDart services anymore for any of my transaction throughout my life.
Stating that as I am not available tomorrow at the address I provided, I do not see any pragmatic way I can receive the item, and as logistics arm (bluedart) is so poor in customer relations management, I behold myself from requesting them again.
I want to take my complaint to highest level in bluedart but the executive instead of helping me in rearranging delivery started shouting at me.
For the seller you might need to recheck your arrangement with bluedart, but for the time I want to avoid in getting in any transaction that is so impolite, unprofessional and unsavoury experience for myself.
Regards,
Sachin

Message 27 of 44
latest reply

I've been ranting about Bluedart's services over at the Selling on eBay India section for the past few days...thought I would rant here as well.

Bluedart is the biggest thief in the courier business. They are simply running their business by looting customers. Try booking a document as a retail customer and you'll find out what I'm talking about. For shipping a document within Mumbai they charge Rs. 340...as if they are going to deliver it through a Mercedes car. It's clear the Bluedart doesn't care about e-commerce shipments as they get only Rs. 50-60 rupees instead of 500+ which they normally charge. If their employees are not in a mood to work, they simply update the status as Flight Cancelled, Train Cancelled, Missed Connection, Address not found, Door Locked, blah blah blah....Even if the status is showing Address not Found, their delivery guy will miraculously find your address without even calling you after 2-3 days.

And their customer care is getting worse by the day. Just because they work for Bluedart they think they are superior than their customers. If you call them to inform them that the status is showing Door Locked but I was at home the entire time. They will reply it's impossible...the Bluedart delivery guy definitely visited your place...you must be sleeping at that time and blah blah blah. Instead of accepting their mistake they will try to put the blame completely on the customer.

You can imagine what's wrong with India when a company like Bluedart is considered the best courier company in the country. Boycott Bluedart till they improve their services.

Message 28 of 44
latest reply

Blue Dart can not send items in time. I bought a mobile from ebay. Vendor has shipped the product in time i.e. on the very next day of my buying. But Blue Dart is unable to reach my product even after two days. I am still waiting for the product. Blue Dart is the worst courier company I have ever seen, bogus and horrible service. Please beware of this courier service.

Message 29 of 44
latest reply

Blue dart is indeed the best pathetic courier service for ebay sellers, my per experience a pick up is arranged but blue dart people fail to update shipping details, i even called them twice, and this is the reply i got "shipment are on hold since three days kindly wait untill details uploaded" and the second time i called i was told this " the details will be entered today by 9:00pm" and all my efforts in vain refund initiated
Message 30 of 44
latest reply