cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Poor Service of Bluedart Couriers - Powership

Dear sir,
hi ! This is regarding the problem i am facing with Bluedart couriers...everytime i mark packet as "ready to ship" , Bluedart people don't come to collect packet themselves. I have to made several calls to their Faridabad office and all i get is a different mobile number to talk to....today i marked packet as "ready to ship" and despite calling them 2 times...they haven't came to pick up the packet. This is really irritating service and will surely make my buyers angry as they don't find any tracking on Bluedart website.

Today i called to Mr Negi @ 09717894978 , he assured me pick up will be done ..But no-one came.....

Please remove Bluedart from my logistic options....Fedex service is much better and those guys seems very desperate to serve.....

If i will get any negative rating due to lazy service of bluedart, then who will be responsible ??

Ashish Kumar
Devshoppe
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Even after all these posts about the bad performance of bluedart there is no reply from ebay team or logistics team so we come know how serious they are.

More over since last 2 weeks all orders are going to bluedart and not fedex so it is very clear that no one from ebay is reading the queries in this forum.

Ebay has still not sorted out the 250gms issue of fedex consignments and bluedart is merrily weighing all 250gms parcels as 500gms and cheating us.

I have sent a dozen mails to logistics to sort out this problem but no reply is received from them.
StopandShop
Message 11 of 44
latest reply

As mentioned in our previous post, updating the thread with our BelueDart experience in regards to the order received day before yesterday and yesterday. Both were picked up by BlueDart yesterday and BlueDart has successfully updated the dashboard today and has dispatched the items. So the experience with BlueDart was good this time around.
Message 12 of 44
latest reply

This is the reason we haven't joined Powership yet ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks
Message 13 of 44
latest reply

deals4u24x7
Community Member
Definitely FEDEX is anyday better than Bluedart.When we were there in Bangalore they were having problem picking up the consignments, now when we have shifted just near to them they still have problem. They are too unprofessional in all regards. I guess they are not interested doing business anymore. And as if ebay is forced to someone by some external source of something. Newly added DTDC should hopefully should perform well. I don't know when but iot will happen better after adding dtdc . I've already got Bluedart removed as LSP from my account.
Message 14 of 44
latest reply

soumyasonal
Community Member
Same Very disappointing experience with Blue dart.
Even after much communication with power-ship team Blue dart dart has not come to pick up even after 5day,
I am help less with 30+ packing.
Forcefully I have to end my listings to avoid my orders going nowhere!!!!
Message 15 of 44
latest reply

now these days, I used to ask the sellers before placing an order and If blue dart is the courier service provider am cancelling my attempt of shopping
Message 16 of 44
latest reply

chira2012
Community Member
May be Off Topic...probably I have purchased my last item from eBay! I have a question for eBay team..why the hell it takes so many days to send an item to the buyer? it's like buying a product from a govt. run company! while I am using other site namely Flip kart, rediff the are super fast when it comes to delivery.

I just started preferring other sites to eBay.

Reduce the processing time eBay or get lost...
Message 17 of 44
latest reply

solarshoppe
Community Member
BlueDart is the worst. I have marked the packages as ready to ship 4 days ago and they haven't come yet for pickup. When I called them, they say that they don't have any information about the pickup. PowerShip should have a option of selecting our own logistic or eBay's.
Message 18 of 44
latest reply

Hi

All sellers, beaware of bluedart and always check the weight ( what they charging ). do not rely blindly on them.

they are charging anything by weight, like a mouse for 13 kg, dvdrw for 8kg, laptop 13 kg. And when we complaining with power ship team, this from last 1 month, no resolution yet. except a promise of escalation and checking. we are providing detail here of few shipment for sellers reference.
BLUE DART IS SIMPLY WORST As their driver comes for pickup with arragant attitude ?????

PP ID item actual weight amount charged

33882170583 Cpu trolly 1kg Rs. 521.35

33877172772 portable DVDRW 500gms Rs. 773.04

33878049937 canon printer 4Kg Rs. 773.04

Content - Mouse charged Rs 1,352.81/--

actual weight Rs. less than 400 grams

powership team is definately not bothered of sellers problem. most of times phone rings but nobody pickups line, they do not reply mails. really a poor arrangement.

sale8shop
Message 19 of 44
latest reply

vkavijith
Community Member
Dear eBay,

The services offered by my native bluedart branch(ulloor Trivandrum, kerala) is pathetic, I always have to come and collect the parcel from their office. And even when I reach the office I have to wait for long time before I get my parcel... I would kindly request ebay to not send any of my items through bluedart.

Avijith
Message 20 of 44
latest reply