cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Poor Service of Bluedart Couriers - Powership

Dear sir,
hi ! This is regarding the problem i am facing with Bluedart couriers...everytime i mark packet as "ready to ship" , Bluedart people don't come to collect packet themselves. I have to made several calls to their Faridabad office and all i get is a different mobile number to talk to....today i marked packet as "ready to ship" and despite calling them 2 times...they haven't came to pick up the packet. This is really irritating service and will surely make my buyers angry as they don't find any tracking on Bluedart website.

Today i called to Mr Negi @ 09717894978 , he assured me pick up will be done ..But no-one came.....

Please remove Bluedart from my logistic options....Fedex service is much better and those guys seems very desperate to serve.....

If i will get any negative rating due to lazy service of bluedart, then who will be responsible ??

Ashish Kumar
Devshoppe
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

At 8:42 Pm Bluedart has picked up the packet..just now
Message 2 of 44
latest reply

sir, Bluedart though picked up the packet yesterday .....Tracking for the generated AWB number is not visible till today evening... Please Remove Bluedart from my list of logistic options...its an urgent request.
Message 3 of 44
latest reply

Fedex is much better and professional than Bluedart.
Message 4 of 44
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
I also do not prefer bluedart, they are charging exorbitant weights for every parcel....fedex is very good.

pethachi
Message 5 of 44
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member
same issue here
Courier name: BLUE DART
Airway bill number: 46425038940
Remarks: Shipped through preferred partner
Mode: Domestic Priority
Weight: 250.0 grams
Fast Ship Status: In Review

For more details you may call BLUE DART
on 02228241234 or click the above link
Date / Time Status Description Location
30/04/2013 16:28 In transit PLASTIC BAG - AUTO TALLY MUMBAI HUB
29/04/2013 21:32 Out for delivery SHIPMENT OUTSCANNED TO NETWORK BHOPAL
29/04/2013 18:10 Shipment picked up Shipment Inscan BHOPAL
26/04/2013 18:22 Ready to ship Ready to ship eBay India

Check ready to ship date and Picked up date from Blue dart

there are many other good and fast company but why ebay india sticking with blue dart Seller must have option to select There own courier provider for every selling
Message 6 of 44
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member
I think i know the reason for using Blue dart
See ebay give discount is fee to the seller who ship item same day and by using blue dart the order is ship next day to Ebay.in don't have to give discount to seller on Ebay fee
Message 7 of 44
latest reply

globul-e-stores
Community Member
Poor service of DTDC in mumbai no one is ready to listen, plz do the need ful.......
Message 8 of 44
latest reply

Even we have had a poor experience with BlueDart.

1) We received an order on Wednesday, April 17 and order was marked 'Ready to Ship' on the same day (after business hours).

2) The Blue Dart person did come for pick up next day but the dashboard however was not updated on the same day (Thursday, April 18).

3) Blue Dart finally updated the dashboard on April 23, for a pick up done on April 18, that too after eBay intervention.

4) To make matters worse, BlueDart finally dispatched the item on April 23 to the buyer, which means they were sitting on it for five days. As a result, not only did we lose the fast-ship discount and the 5-Star Shipping DSR, but also we are risking a low DSR due to Blue Dart's delay.

-----

We have received one BlueDart order yesterday and one today. Marked the former as 'Ready to Ship' yesterday night and today's order at 10:15am. Will update how the experience goes.
Message 9 of 44
latest reply

Ebay ..plz reply....Bluedart is really not performing as per their standards....i have used Bluedart in past ...so i know how efficient they were that time...but not anymore....if bluedart doesn't come to collect packets even after marking those as "ready to ship "...then this is not our fault.....if even after pickup they don't update the details...then its not our fault again......Plz let us choose an logistic option ourselves......We also want our buyer to remain happy......moreover, we shouldn't suffer due to poor services of courier company.

Plz rethink!!!
Message 10 of 44
latest reply