Non receipt of monsoon offer gift!!

m0nu88
Community Member

hello,

PaisaPay ID 36497870175  PaisaPay payment was approved on 04-Jun-14 and 

PaisaPay ID 36539197865  PaisaPay payment was approved on 10-Jun-14. I have applied eBay gift voucher (Rs. 0.01) on both transactions.  I have purchased the above mentioned items with above mentioned details, however I have received no free gift nor received any acknowledgement of the same. Please help me.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

m0nu88
Community Member
So, I received the phone, but the name on the address was wrong. Is it their relative name to whom they gonna gift it or what? By the way I emailed to grievance officer then he called me and told me that the issue will be solved within 48 hours and bingo! He did what he promised. 😉

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

m0nu88
Community Member
Any help??
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

kh-enas
Community Member

Hi,

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here.

Regards,

Enas

Community Moderator

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member
They have no clue, each time I contacted them they told me to wait for a week. Later next week they said the same. I asked for dispatching details to track the item but they said they have no data. I didn't even received the email regarding the dispatch.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member
Anyone received anything yet??
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member
27th of july and haven't received the monsoon gift yet! Non here is with same issue??
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member
Should I go to consumer court or what?
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

m0nu88
Community Member
So, I received the phone, but the name on the address was wrong. Is it their relative name to whom they gonna gift it or what? By the way I emailed to grievance officer then he called me and told me that the issue will be solved within 48 hours and bingo! He did what he promised. 😉
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for your post...

can you post the email address of grievance officer.

I've the same problem.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

CAN YOU GIVE EMAIL ID OR PHONE NO OF GRIEVIENCE OFFICER WHOM WE SHOULD CONTACT. I THINK IT IS SOME SCAM RUNNING. ONLY THOSE WHO ARE RAISING ISSUE ARE GETTING GIFT REST NO ONE IS GETTING IT

Message 10 of 10
latest reply