No refund of money after 1 month of purchase

Hi Guys,

I bought Emporio Armani Men's AR5890 Brown Sport Chronograph Watch on 24/10/2014. I had requested first ebay to not ship the item as there were many people commented that the watch is fake. When I asked for refund then they refused and said that they will ask seller to send the product due to their policy. They closed my complaint. Once seller sent item after 20 days, I refused to accept item as it was delivered very late. When I went to their raise a complaint site for this seller then I see that it doesn't allow more than one  complaint to file on any company for same purchase. Hence, I called ebay and chatted with them asking to refund my money. They said it will happen within 2 days. Again failed. Nothing happened. Ebay shows offer on watches showing discounts more than 60% but actually most of those sellers selling high discounted products like up to 80% or 90% then they are just looting us. That's what I understood about ebay policies that they are made to protect sellers more than buyers. When I try to escalate complaint to Grievance officer then I couldn't as it asked my service request number which is not accepted on ebay webiste. I am stuck in this bad transaction. So guys avoid this website for purchase of items when this company doesn't care about buyers.

Regards,

sanjeev

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0