cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No REFUND yet and its been over 45 days - hope someone here from ebay takes this seriously

nitss10
Community Member

What the hell? Its been several weeks and I have no update or the coupons as promised. I will now start blogging on social media as well as post all the interactions (including the phone call I had with your Customer service helpline) and ensure ebay is exposed and ridiculed and advice people to stay away from ebay. You guys are tarnishing the ebay brand in India. Had it been US I can assure this won’t have been the case. Ridiculous!!!!  Refund processed for PaisaPay ID 37560250414. eBay sent this message to Nitin Chacko ( nitss10 ). Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more. Refund processed for PaisaPay ID 37560250414 Dear nitss10, An amount of Rs. 9,090.00 has been refunded for the following reason: eBay Guarantee Claim No. 689698 on the following item . Track your PaisaPay activity You should be able to view the refunded amount of Rs. 9,090.00 in your credit card statement / account within 3-4 working days if your issuing bank is private bank else it may take 12-15 working days for nationalized bank. Note: If you have paid using debit card the refund may take longer than 3 working days. In case there is a delay, please get in touch with your issuing bank. 1818 PAYBACK points earned for this item will be reversed from your linked PAYBACK account. Know why Thank you, PaisaPay Marketplace Safety Tip  Avoid paying for your eBay item using online bank transfer services through Western Union. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.  Protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails and Web sites. Take the Spoof Tutorial to learn about eBay Toolbar with Account Guard, which warns you when you are on a known spoof site. Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No REFUND yet and its been over 45 days - hope someone here from ebay takes this seriously

Hi am  customer of  ebay

i had ordered a product on ebay , unfortunately  it is not working . I had tried to contact with ebay but their is no respond from ebay .

Message 2 of 2
latest reply