Need to know the escalation matrix.

amitkr_85
Community Member
My refund request was rejected without giving any chance to present my case. The claim personnel has been avoiding my request to talk since then. Can you please tell me what should I do now? How can escalate this issue further? Do I need to go to Consumer court or should I file an FIR in order to get your attention? I am not going to give up on this issue because you guys are responsible for theft(kind of) of my hard-earned money.
Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

raj0328
Community Member
My refund request was approved 4 months back, but till date have not received the amount back to my A/C. Have made several call with the bank but they claim no pending / in-queue claim for the A/C I hold. Could one please confirm on the escalation matrix for E-bay or shall i go-to Consumer Court or log an FIR. Request for immediate help.

Regards,
Ahin Shaw
Message 2 of 36
latest reply

pritam1006
Community Member
Dont worry dear buyers. ebay will not revert on this. They are digesting your money...
Message 3 of 36
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
I am very unhappy to see the problems you are facing as a co-member here.

You have your choices, you will be rewarded if you win the issues within eBay or outside eBay or other mediums.

@raj0328There is no way to escalate except call the eBay support at 18002093229 and ask them to give your call an attention and have the Duty Manager answer you. You may also keep on mailing inrswebhelp.

@amitkr_85, Please mail them at inrswebhelp asking them reason for approving refund. May be they might have got valid POD or Runsheet that shows it got delivered.

Anyway, they will review your case and hope you get your money to you.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008257&tstart=0&mod=1294167821767

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008503&tstart=0&mod=1297893000884
Message 4 of 36
latest reply

stephen.kotian
Community Member
If you send an email to Muralikrishnan B, Country Manager of eBay India, that should make an impact to all those losers in Customer Support.
Message 5 of 36
latest reply

lovely.shikha
Community Member
My refund request was approved 2 months back, but till date have not received the amount back to my A/C. Have made several call with the EBAY but they are saying now that case is rejected without notify me and without any reason e please confirm on the escalation matrix for E-bay or shall i go-to Consumer Court or log an FIR. Request for immediate help.

Vikrant Tyagi
Message 6 of 36
latest reply

saranwiznet0
Community Member
Writing this email with lots of frustration on ebay customer support executives and the metrics which been followed by ebay on refunds.
This is regarding the refund for the Item # 130864191583, and the claim id on ebay for the refund is 187352. On my action point of the claim ID Iโ€™ve dispatched the device on 28\MAR\2013 and the same been received by seller on the very next business day and even seller have accepted the returns immediately. But we(me & seller) have never discussed about closing the claim mutually, but itโ€™s been closed saying the same reason by ebay. Then, Immediately I called ebay customer care and asked them to reopen the case, but they said like โ€œebay system will not allow on reopening the case where us we will arrange a call with someone from claim department within one hourโ€.
Still Iโ€™m waiting for the call from claim department and refund as well, even I called ebay customer care many time where every time I speak to different associates and want to explain from the day 1 happened, but the only promise which I will get from them is โ€œWithin 24hrs of time your refund will reach you and the concern people from claim department will call you within a hr to confirm the sameโ€. Here I promise that itโ€™s not been happened at all, till now I havenโ€™t received any call from ebay regarding my reported issue. The way customer care executives of ebay responds just like about closing the current call, not the reported issue of customer.
Interestingly Iโ€™ve asked to connect my call to the claim department, but every time I will be getting a similar response from the associates who responds my call, the response which I will be getting is โ€œ All the associates in the claim department is in meeting, so they will call to your mobile shortly(within 1 hr)โ€. I wonder that if a team is in meeting always when they will find time to action on the customer queries?
Now my serious concern is When I will be getting my cash back??????????
Regards,
An Most frustrated Customer โ€“ Saravanan.H
Message 7 of 36
latest reply

satduke
Community Member
hi this sateduke @ sathish

i have purchased one item in ebay i have not received it till i have purchased it on 13 may but i have not received it i have contacted the seller more the two time s he told that you can get back the money with in 10 days as per the ebayrules but the ebay the have told that you can receive the item but i cant receive the even a single (pin) from e bay or seller and i did not receive a signle (hair) form the money form the ebay or seller take it forword and make my transaction else please let me know the esclation poit of contact
Message 8 of 36
latest reply

I have receiced a damaged product(LAPTOP) and they have closed my claim withouting intimating to me.

I am getting irritate calling the executives everyday sent a lot of mails but still nothing is done.

================================

ebay guarantee dont't worry buy happy 

================================

Message 9 of 36
latest reply

if you all are saying ebay is cheating and not returning the money, there is a special clause in our country where in we can obtain a stay order restricting ebay from creating a platform for sellers to cheat.

Message 10 of 36
latest reply