cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Missing transaction? my money is taken (STOLEN) by EBAY!!!

it was 14th November i tried buying a dell laptop worth 45390rs uusing Diwali coupon first i tried using debit card the transaction was not processed
"your transaction cannot be processed,please try another mode of payment"
then i tried online transfer
then again i got the same message., but this time the money of 45390 has been taken away from my account but EBAY says
""your transaction cannot be processed,please try another mode of payment""
I was shocked,
i contacted the customer care number immediately, they said this is called as missing transaction and my money will be back in my account within 72 hours.
again after 72 hours (17/11/12) nothing happened i contacted them again this time they said please note this number money will be in your account in 48 hours
and they gave my complaint number: 1-5385946154
then again after another 48 hours (21/11/12) i called them now they are saying that the transaction could not be found and they are asking my transaction reference number (which is) i gave it to them, and they said that they will process a refund within 6pm the same day but then again nothing happened and still never once did they send any reply mail or callback to me to talk about the issue.

I am very frustrated and am seriously considering to raise a funds scam complaint in a nearby court and sue them for the mental torture that they impart on me.

once during 17/11/12 i have been made to wait on the phone for 45 minutes and the call was cut intentionally

i seriously consider ebay as the worst in customer experience.

please other buyers be careful when buying costly items from ebay.

they will gladly accept your money but will scorn to you in returning your money like they are giving away their own,

most customer care representatives lack the understanding of the feelings of their customers

still after the estimated 72+48+12+6 hours of torture I am still waiting for the reply mail from ebay about my request to give me back my money.

(but they title themselves as "you will get a reply mail in 24 to 48 hours") never once from 14/11/12 did i receive a mail from them related to this issue.

BE AWARE AND BE CAREFUL OF EBAY thieves
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

yog6684
Community Member
u have received. your money
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

kaurushi
Community Member
have you got the money. i too had the same problem on 16th nov
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

yeah actually received the money after tonnes of phone calls to the customer care.
i think for 7 days straight i kept calling ebay about the money
there are even times that i have been put on hold for almost an hour.
"very tedious process of getting money back from ebay."

Finally got in touch with "Ganesh Joshi" from paisapay section
who helped me get my money back the amonut reflected in my account only yesterday(24/11/12)- after 10 days

happy now for getting the money back but still missed the diwali promotion!!!
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

vinayth
Community Member
Same thing is happening with me. I made the transaction on 06 nov. the refund was initiated on 12nov and till today its not refunded to me. Also no help received from customer care. I have still not received call from there claims department. Any suggestions on what to do next - file complaint in consumer court, etc...
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Can u plz post ganesh joshi no number where to cl..i hv same problem
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

did you get back your amount atleast later?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Same case with me - money 8095/- was deducted from bank act and eBay accepted the money but no order congirmed and since last 50 days i have been following up the complaint - SR# 1-152207385143

8th feb was missing transaction date and till today 21-march i have been getting answer to wait for 48/24/72 hours as and when i try to reach cust care 

Beware - and just be careful from these FRAUDs , am going to register the case agaist the looters!!!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Same here ebay says they not recived the ammount its stuck on gateway 

@raja_gopalankwrote:
it was 14th November i tried buying a dell laptop worth 45390rs uusing Diwali coupon first i tried using debit card the transaction was not processed
"your transaction cannot be processed,please try another mode of payment"
then i tried online transfer
then again i got the same message., but this time the money of 45390 has been taken away from my account but EBAY says
""your transaction cannot be processed,please try another mode of payment""
I was shocked,
i contacted the customer care number immediately, they said this is called as missing transaction and my money will be back in my account within 72 hours.
again after 72 hours (17/11/12) nothing happened i contacted them again this time they said please note this number money will be in your account in 48 hours
and they gave my complaint number: 1-5385946154
then again after another 48 hours (21/11/12) i called them now they are saying that the transaction could not be found and they are asking my transaction reference number (which is) i gave it to them, and they said that they will process a refund within 6pm the same day but then again nothing happened and still never once did they send any reply mail or callback to me to talk about the issue.

I am very frustrated and am seriously considering to raise a funds scam complaint in a nearby court and sue them for the mental torture that they impart on me.

once during 17/11/12 i have been made to wait on the phone for 45 minutes and the call was cut intentionally

i seriously consider ebay as the worst in customer experience.

please other buyers be careful when buying costly items from ebay.

they will gladly accept your money but will scorn to you in returning your money like they are giving away their own,

most customer care representatives lack the understanding of the feelings of their customers

still after the estimated 72+48+12+6 hours of torture I am still waiting for the reply mail from ebay about my request to give me back my money.

(but they title themselves as "you will get a reply mail in 24 to 48 hours") never once from 14/11/12 did i receive a mail from them related to this issue.

BE AWARE AND BE CAREFUL OF EBAY thieves

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

dsin2848
Community Member
Complain to consumer protection act
Message 10 of 10
latest reply