cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL - NO MORE AVAILABLE

247indiaonline
Community Member
GIVE THE CHANCE TO SELLERS FOR MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL OPTION . THIS WILL HAVE BETTER BUYER SATISFACTION, IF THERE IS NO OPTION OF MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL THEN WHY ANY SELLER WOULD LIKE TO GET THE PROBLEM RECTIFIED OF ANY BUYER ONCE THE SELLER RECEIVE THE NEUTRAL / NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
ALSO GET THIS NEUTRAL RATINGS REMOVED FROM ANY CALCULATIONS AND HAVE SAME OPTION AS EARLIER TO GET THIS MUTUALLY.
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Hi Indraneel,
I understand that almost all transactions are positive and deserve positive FB.
But, dont you feel, it is monotonous?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Hi all Sellers,
I totally agree with all of you regarding the new "Feedback Policy" implemented by Ebay executives. Now the seller would not feel the need to resolve the issues with the buyer once he/she leaves a negative/neutral feedback. This policy has proven to be a gr8 deal of injustice to
serious sellers.
A NEUTRAL FEEDBACK WAS LEFT FOR ME BY A BUYER WHO NEVER PAID FOR THE ITEM!!! I even reported this to eBay but there was no action taken. Obviously this is completely unfair and due to this feedback my percentage level has gone down....when we are here working seriously putting our efforts and time then at least we should get the support of Ebay.
Now every morning i fear to open my ebay account as i don't want to see any other negative/neutral feedback which is left by an impulsive buyer for no reason at all and which cannot be resolved .
The buyers can do anything now as eBay has left the "BALL IN THEIR COURT"
Message 12 of 29
latest reply

rjpalace
Community Member
i am totaly fed up with new feedback changes?... ! buyer left me negative .. now he is satisfied with the transaction and wants to remove feedback..but to my surprise mutual feedback removal is gone ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ... .. i will not list a single item from today...

We cant leave a negative for buyers..then how the hell other seller know that this buyer is a non paying buyer??

Ebay is making money from us and doing nothing for us??

THANKS EBAY FOR NOTHING

I will not list a single item untill this change is reversed

Hari
Regal Jewel Palace
Message 13 of 29
latest reply

No point writing here as nothing is going to happen. Here only those sellers who have suffered will raise their voices and other will watch the show and will not speak a single word even if they know the policy is unjustified for all the sellers.Request to all sellers Please Change this attitude we are all sellers and have get united and raise our voice for any unjustified policies or act against any of the seller.

As I said earlier Sellers Get united form a representative committee and have a one voice. Sellers Wake up have one voice.Feedback policy changes are very serious issues and will effect each and every seller.

It is really onesided unjustified policy.Ebay forgot one important point is if there is no mutual withdrawal or if seller cannot change received feedback or leave negative feedback than why should a seller go ahead and compromise with buyer and waste his time and money. No seller will try to resolve the issues like before that is for sure.

EBay change this policy or it will change genuine sellers attitude towards eBay
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

mumbaistores
Community Member
Friends,

I was reading on google how ebay's feedback changes are been given a thumbs down not only by the seller community but also by genuine buyers who feel that now their issues will not be resolved if they leave a negative feedback.

Unfortunately Ebay India is small piece of the larger Ebay sites and this decision is taken by Ebay parent company, hence even ebay india has to implement it. Even though i am sure ebay bigges like Vidmay Nani and Rajan Mehra and others deep down in their heart may be feeling the pinch and stupidity of the changes they are helpless.

Ebay wants the feedback system to be as fair as possible but it has now taken our guns and sent us to war. Marro aur hamen bhi maro is i believe their policy. Pls adhere to such policy changes friends ๐Ÿ™‚

I will like to ask ebay that why dont they start a policy of removing negative feedback for buyers who dont make payments but reply to Unpaid item reminders. They can easily screw a seller in such a condition. Whats the whole sense of having it is unknown to all of us.

Forget about the sellers who make a payment we are genuine sellers and we know how to make our customers happy and manage their feedback. But atleast take care of customers who dont make a payment and leave us negatives.

Friends pls unite in voicing this concern even though nothing would be done by ebay. I am sure over a period of six months they will change this policy just like they did last january where after raising prices of listing items on ebay.com they slashed the rates. I am sure the seller pressure would make ebay rethink on their stupidity.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 15 of 29
latest reply

gadgetsmall.2007
Community Member
Hello All The Sellers on Discussion Boards ,
I strongly agree with all the sellers that there should be mutual feedback removal form on site available.There are buyer who do not care to leave ratings & some leave netural ratings for no reason .I have recived 2 netural ratings from the buyer just because i asked him to leave ratings for me .I genraly send all my buyer contionus mail request to put possitive rating & beg for confermation of item recived .There are buyer with possitive ratings they send confermation through eBay mail dispite of me mentioning in mail clearly about intimating paise pay team .There are buyer when asked for rating they send good coments in mail but not on eBay site .Before implmenting new rules & regulation about feedback eBay should teach the buyer how to leave rating & how to give confermation to paise pay of item recived .Why is always seller to suffer .Ebay dose even bother if there is any dipute with buyer .Till today when ever if i have written to eBay customer care for any dispute i have always got a reply that eBay is just mediater between the buyer & seller .Ebay has very limited power to handel the isue .& on the other hand it teaches the buyer how to do extortion with the seller .I would request Ebay to teach good things to buyer insted of teaching how to do extrotion with seller .Why eBay has given the right only to buyer to leave netural & negative rating to seller .Why cant seller leave netural or negative feedback to buyer .Is eBay only for buyer .Is there no respect for seller on site .
Regards
Arshad
Message 16 of 29
latest reply

Hello,
I am totally against this stupid and unfair policy.

I know nothing going to happen but still I wanted to register my protest against this new policy.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 17 of 29
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Hi,
I am also against this new policy and have left ebay for any selling activity
I am looking for some other alternatives to sell my stuff.
NO SELLERS NO BUYERS
Message 18 of 29
latest reply

Hi Deepji,
Ebay never bothered about sellers.
I use ebay as my showcase. Low sells dont bother me. But I am afraid of extortion and deterioration of self respect. I can give example.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 19 of 29
latest reply

HI SELLERS.
I STRONGLY AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU. SELLER AND BUYER BOTH SHOULD GET EQUAL POWER TO FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER.
RIGHT NOW SELLERS ARE WITHOUT ARMS AND BUYERS ARE WITH AK47.
RECENTLY ONE BUYER BOUGHT PRODUCT FROM ME.
HE DID NOT PAY FOR IT .
AFTER RECEIVING UNPAID ITEM STRIKE.
HE TRIED TO THREATEN ME OF GIVEIN NEGATIVE FEED BACK.
SEE THE GUTS OF THIS BUYER HAVING NEW TO EBAY.
WHEN THERE IS ON TRANSACTION DONE, HOW COULD ONE LEAVE - + OR NEUTRAL FEED BACK ?????????????

REGARDS.
DEVEN
Message 20 of 29
latest reply