Kindly Refund my RS 14,559.00

gadget918
Community Member

This is my first shopping experience with ebay.in and it is horrible for me.

On 6 october 2015 I paid with my Canara Bank debit card. The amount of RS 14,559.00 is immediately deducted from my bank account and then i see an ebay's "parallel transaction failed error page".! The order for product item number - 161830329571 is failed due to some technical error. But my money did not get REFUNDED neither the product is shown in the order purchased history.

I checked my Canara's Bank online statement it is showing successful payment of Rs 14,559.00.

So on 7 october morning i lodged a complain in ebay both through chat and call and email as well. They said the appropriate resolution will be taken in next 72 hrs.

This is my Bank Statement :

Date - Time : 06-10-2015 20:52:24

Cheque Reference - 232973

Description - EBAYINDIAPAISAPAYMUMBAIINDIN

Bank - CANARA BANK

MODE OF PAYMENT - MASTER DEBIT CARD

Kindly refund my money asap im going through a immensed tension!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gadget918
Community Member

Right Now I GOT MY REFUND OF RS 14559/- Exactly after 10 days when my refund was initiated! and 13 Days when my BALANCE WAS DEDUCTED ! I will mention here that my bank is nationalised...! THANX EBAYSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

ishtha0
Community Member

i had ordered for iphone6 from eBAY, my paisapay id is 40574570883. When i received the courier from ebay the box was NOT PETI PACK, EAR PHONES were missing. Also ebay provided a phone which did not have several options that original iphone6 has. ITS A DEMO PHONE THAT eBAY provided (Phone that is usually available in stores for display - DEMO phone).

I called up ebay on the very same day & highlighted above points. I was told by them I would be receiveing a call but no response from ebay. Tried reaching their customer care but its only 1 way (they will call if its the case of refund of money). You cant reach the Customer care team if you want refund. I was cheated & need my money back to my bank account & NOT ebay account.

Kindly resolve the issue at the earliest to avoid blogs / complaints on portals & spread a bad word of mouth

Customer Care team is very rude & not at all cooperative. Whenever u call eBay waiting duration is approx 30 mins..SEEMS THEY ARE HAVING TOO MANY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It's our hard earned money and ebay should provide quick refunding system. It is all most 24hrs passed and i didnt recieved my refund. It makes us depressed so much annoyed..
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

gadget918
Community Member

Today i got sms from ebay stating  that my refund of Rs 14,559/- has been initiated and will be reflecting in my bank account from 6-8 days. didnt got any email from ebay as stated by customer care but hope this time i didnt get cheated and get my refund on time! lets see ....what is going to happen next..

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

gadget918
Community Member

Pathetic Service from ebay. Today is 16 OCT and yet i didnt got my refund of RS 14559/-  And Customer Care is disconnecting the Chat . Today When i asked where my refund is stucked , customer care representative Anjali S said my refund is done successfully go and check your bank account and when i asked her to give me the Reference No/Transaction id of my refund so i can cross check with my bank, she immediately disconnected the chat !

I think they didnt processed my refund actually and only give lame excuses!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

gadget918
Community Member

Right Now I GOT MY REFUND OF RS 14559/- Exactly after 10 days when my refund was initiated! and 13 Days when my BALANCE WAS DEDUCTED ! I will mention here that my bank is nationalised...! THANX EBAYSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
latest reply