Item number: 150065589705 not recieved

pkundupost
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding Item number: 150065589705,
Item title: MOTOROLA T5720 NICD Talkabout T5720 2-Way Radios 8 Kms

Buyer User ID: pkundupost
Seller User ID: electronix_mall

My name is Prasanta Kundu. (Ebay User ID: pkundupost)

I purchased MOTOROLA T5720 NICD Talkabout T5720 2-Way Radios 8 Kms from E bay site on 5.12.2006 and as per instructions in sellers email, I couriered the chq. (of Syndicate Bank,R.K Puram, Sec-4, chq. no.371604,dt.6.12.2006) favoring Gaurav Puri to J-1256,palam vihar,Gurgaon, on 6th Dec'06 by Professional Couriers,Munirka,ND-67,bearing recpt.no.142692466.& according to them, the delivery has been done on 8th Dec '06 at the said address.
The bank cleared the chq. on 16.12.2006 and the seller, that is
electronix_mall (Mr.Gaurav Puri) on his email dt.17.12.2006 says and I quote” The cheque has been recieved and the product is on its way.” (LIE No.1)
On 21st Dec I receive unpaid item reminder from Ebay. I email seller about it, his reaction in email dt. 24.12.2006 and I quote “These rae automated responses from Ebay, you can ignore them.” In the same email he asks my chq. details again!! I reply promptly with my chq. details.

On 29.12.2006, I get another email dt.28.12.2006 from the seller and I quote” This is as delayed as hell Prasanta!! Please call me ASAP at 9810403615 for an assured delivery in the next 24 hrs.
This kind of delay in service is criminal.”

I call him on 29.12.2006, twice, he assures me of delivery within 24 Hrs. (LIE No.2)..nothing happens. I email him again, and he replies (dt.2.1.2007) and I quote” We were closed on 31st (Sunday), 1st (New Year) and we have resumed work today. Your product is being shipped tomorrow. You will recieve the same day after. (LIE No.3)
Please call me if you want.”

I wait for item to arrive till Friday.... but nothing arrives!
So I give him a call on 6.1.2007 in the evening and he says he is somewhere nearby and he is personally coming to deliver the product...I say great, and fix time and place, he arrives but with wrong product.
It shows how unreliable and irresponsible person he is. I tell him he should have read my email where details are there before coming. When I refuse to accept the item, he says he would courier it on Monday (8.1.2007) and I will receive the same on 9.1.2007 (LIE No.4). I give him a call on Monday morning to remind him!! he says he remembers and definitely the item will reach me by Tuesday....NOTHING ARRIVES.
The seller does not seem to have the item with him which he has put up for sale on Ebay. He is just using Ebay to con people.
This appears to be a clear case of fake/false listing of goods up for sale in your site.
I have in the past, bought things from internet sites like rediff , I never had this kind of horrible experience with them, they were prompt and honest; this is my first time with Ebay and probably will be the last.

All I ask now is
1. Please ask seller to send me the item promptly
2. Take strict action against this seller: electronix_mall(Mr.Gaurav Puri)
3. I should be compensated for harassment caused by this Ebay seller

Hope to see a prompt action from you very soon.

Regards

Prasanta Kundu Date 11.1.2007 11.55 A.M.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

shamimhassan
Community Member
Ha Ha Ha, you are asking eBay.in to help you..forget it they are not bothered what happens to the buyer. All you will get is an automated reply, saying do this and do that ect. This is the very reason I have left eBay.in because most of their sellers are cheats and thieves.
Most of the sellers will show the picture of a high quality product, while selling a much lower quality product.
Wishing you all the best wiyh your problem.
Regards.

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

pkundupost
Community Member
Finally I recd. the product on 11th night..But I stand by what I have said about the seller.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply