Important: Seller Remittance

07 November, 2011 | 08:50 AM IST
Dear members,Your remittance will be processed on7th November 2011. However, as RBI would not be working on 7th November 2011 on the occasion of Bakri Id, the remittance amount will start crediting into your account on 8th November 2011.Regards,The eBay Team

What a load of rubbish is this, half the time Paisapay gateway does not work, half the time Deutsche Bank does not work and half the time RBI does not work.

How do you expect any work to be done at this rate.
StopandShop
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

And half the year PayPal will be battered by RBI and in turn harass honest tax payers on wrong pretext. Very inefficient.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@amitava123gems...

Paypal case is very simple, it is ebay India duty to guide paypal properly which it is not doing. Paypal is checking our PAN card numbers with the business name on record and hence it is giving wrong results. Ebay India should guide them properly and the check of PAN card number should be done with the person name on Paypal record and the issue will be sorted out immediately. Who is playing mischief I don't know but yes Paypal issue is being stretched like a rubber band for no valid reason.

BTW Paypal is no saint, it has to adhere to RBI rules if has to operate in India. Because of RBI we are in a much better situation than most European nations which are in deep debts and need bailing out by IMF and EU.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hi rajelectroniks,
My name and my business name is same. Some eBay India pinks called me to say that my limitations will be lifted within 48 hours. But that is about 9 days back. When I called again, the senior man says tomorrow it will be done. But nothing happened till now. Now PayPal has blocked my correspondence. I am getting mailer daemon.
Do you call it fair play?
Why they are not honest? Why they tell lies?
They are doing business in India and violating article 256 of Indian Constitution.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

PS:
Hi, That should be Article 226 of Indian Constitution. I am sorry for mistake.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
amount not credited till this time
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Remittance credited in the bank @ 12:57pm.
StopandShop
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Again seller remittance for Monday 23-Jan 2012 not received in ICICI bank today evening. No announcement to that effect also from ebay.
StopandShop
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Again seller remittance for Thursday 08-Mar 2012 not received in ICICI bank till now (1.00pm).
StopandShop
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Once AGAIN seller remittance for Monday 07-May 2012 not received in ICICI bank till now(08-Tue-May-2012) .
StopandShop
Message 10 of 11
latest reply