cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want an IMMEDIATE REFUND. waiting for my product since 20th Sep 2013, Today is 16 oct

I purchased an item on ebay on 20th sep 2013 but still the item not shipped.
I have raised a claim on 8th Oct (Claim Id: 297672) but havent received any response from ebay yet. Everyday I call/chat ebay customer service and the same response that we will update you in 48 hours. But nobody has yet contacted me. I have sent so many emails but no reply. what has gone wrong with ebay. I have lost my faith with ebay. I need my refund as soon as possible. I have even talk to seller aand seller is saying that the product is lying with Blue Dart and they never shipped the product so how can ebay hold my refund. I need a proper explaination on this.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I want an IMMEDIATE REFUND. waiting for my product since 20th Sep 2013, Today is 16 oct

This is height of delay. Please try calling the Ebay Customer Service and check if they can help you. If you do not receive appropriate response, talk to the Floor Manager.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ebay has become so pathetic. I have called them a hundred time but didn't got any good response. finally after chasing them for over 20 days my claim was approved on 23rd oct and they said that i will get a refund in 3-4 days. But still today no refund has come. again i have to chase them everyday. this is very bad. I hate ebay as much as i had trusted it since last 8 years.

Will definitaly suggest my friends not to buy from ebay anymore. Ebay is for shopping only amount less than 1000 bucks ottherwise your money will be stuck for ages with ebay.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply