Got a damaged product(Watch)

medhashahi
Community Member

Hi ebay,

I had ordered a Michael Kors watch on Aug 20th,2015. Received the product on 25th Aug. When I opened the package, I noticed that the box containing the watch was slightly broken. When I opened the box, I noticed that one pin was missing and I cant use the watch as it may fell down without the pin. I raised a replacement claim on 26th Aug.

I received a call from (Seller) on 27th Aug and they asked us to send the image of the watch on Whatsapp. When we sent the image, they asked to send the watch to them. We asked them to send us a mail from their official mail id and then we will send the watch. We received a mail from them 2 days back. We were planning to send the watch today when we received a call from ebay telling not to send the watrch to *** . Instead they told us that they will mail us a link on which we are suppose to upload few images of the watch. Till now I have not received any mail/link from ebay.

Please note that this was a birthday present and its highly frustrating to wait for proper response or instructions from ebay. Please do the necessary arrangement for the replacement of the watch on priority.

Claim Id : 1204180

Regards

Medha

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0