Fraud ebay

abhidivine
Community Member
Item number:***
Claim ID:922518
I have send multiple emails regarding this issue to ebay but have still not received a single reply.The claim was rejected with no real reason and the customer care employees keep telling me different reasons regarding the  progress but still after more than a month no real progress have been done.I haven't received a single call or email from the inseller/verification department.
It's now come to my notice that this happens regularly at ebay.The ebay guarantee saying that the product can be returned in 30 days is nothing but fraud.The buyer protection doesn't exist and the customer care is not at all helpful.Everything advertised on the website is false,the process of ebay guarantee is the biggest lie.The people just stall the customer till a month and then says nothing can be done,talk to the seller.If we wanted to talk with the seller and resolve the matter,we would have brought directly from them and not from ebay.
Now since, there's no reply from your side,it seems like you are fraud.E-bay sold me a broken product for rupees 64,999.00 and then fraudulently took my money.Ebay took my money,sold me a broken product,didn't reply to my e-mail and also didn't give me a refund for the broken product Ebay send me.This is fraud since you didn't send what you advertised.I researched a bit online and have found that ebay(majorly ebay india) scams a lot of people in this similar manner.
Since, there is no reply from ebay,I will be forced to register a complaint at consumer court to refund my money with interest and all the expenses and the mental agony you caused us.
We have already formed a group and have approached a NGO for helping us in this matter.If the issue is not solved within 24-48 hours,we will be lodging a complaint against ebay india for fraud.
This is my final official E-mail before lodging the complaint.After this we will be sending you a legal notice.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0