cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

For exchange or replace mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me from ebay

akasdevr0
Community Member
The mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me ..its have various type of inner problems like the mobile have small dotted lightening on the display , the mobile are very heat during charging ,the mobile are auto unconnected to wifi when the wifi are turn on and the mobile are very hang on when i used it...
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: For exchange or replace mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me from ebay

akasdevr0
Community Member
The solution of my problem is not given .when i tried to contact the eBay members..they cut my contact or mobile

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: For exchange or replace mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me from ebay

akasdevr0
Community Member
The mobile redmi 3s prime which are bought by me ..its have various type of inner problems like the mobile have small dotted lightening on the display , the mobile are very heat during charging ,the mobile are auto unconnected to wifi when the wifi are turn on and the mobile are very hang on when i used it...
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

akasdevr0
Community Member
The solution of my problem is not given .when i tried to contact the eBay members..they cut my contact or mobile
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

akasdevr0
Community Member
Please give me the solution my problems and contact me for my require purpose from eBay company()
Message 4 of 4
latest reply